Major issues

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
cyberdude6666

Major issues

Post by cyberdude6666 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:28 pm

Hello,

I'm having payout issues with getting my TRX payout. Since I started mining TRX, I've only gotten a payout of about 2,300 TRX.... and I have mined, "earned" and had a "payout" of much more than that. My profile on the bottom of my dashboard is showing payouts, however my wallet has yet to receive any. The wallet address is correct and I am receiving TRX from another source.....but not from here.

I also am not getting any payout for Trezarcoin, even though the amount has surpassed the min needed for payout....

I also am not able to log into the support.prohashing.com resource... not sure what I'm doing wrong here.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Major issues

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:42 am

cyberdude6666 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:28 pm Hello,

I'm having payout issues with getting my TRX payout. Since I started mining TRX, I've only gotten a payout of about 2,300 TRX.... and I have mined, "earned" and had a "payout" of much more than that. My profile on the bottom of my dashboard is showing payouts, however my wallet has yet to receive any. The wallet address is correct and I am receiving TRX from another source.....but not from here.

I also am not getting any payout for Trezarcoin, even though the amount has surpassed the min needed for payout....

I also am not able to log into the support.prohashing.com resource... not sure what I'm doing wrong here.
Please work with us to figure out a way to submit a support ticket. Support tickets are the only way we can troubleshoot payout issues, as they require the discussion of personal information, like usernames and wallet addresses.

You should be aware that we only guarantee weekly payouts for TRON. For an unknown reason, and unlike other coins, TRON frequently desynchronizes from the network and is unstable. Chris reviews support tickets related to TRON on Saturdays, and issues corrections to customers who report invalid payouts. If you require more frequent payouts, then your best bet is to choose a coin other than TRON.
cyberdude6666

Post by cyberdude6666 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:27 pm

Steve, How do I create a support account?? When I go to the jira.prohashing.com resource, it asks me to log in and does not accept the same login I use for this forum, nor does it accept the login I use to get into my regular prohashing dashboard.....

So does this mean the coins I mined are lost? Or does it just mean it may just be delayed until I receive them in my wallet? I have A LOT of it mined that was marked as "payout" and I have A LOT sitting already mined and not marked for payout yet......
Steven Godshall

Post by Steven Godshall » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:28 pm

Hi cyberdude,

Chris had to fix something with our support system, you now should be able to signup for a support account at support.prohashing.com.
Do not worry, your mined coins are not lost. Tron payments occur weekly currently, as Steve stated. Trezarcoin payments should occur daily, and if you still have issue getting a payout you can submit a support ticket and we'll investigate.

-Steven