Connection issues?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
theesem

Connection issues?

Post by theesem » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:54 am

None of my workers can connect. I have 2 GPU (GMINER 2.03 - Equihash 144,5) workers (13:52:58 Connected to prohashing.com:3345, 13:53:28 Connection Error: Write timed out") and two AntMiners (L3+ and S9) - both also unable to connect.
theesem

Re: Connection issues?

Post by theesem » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:01 am

Neoscrypt GPU workers can connect and submit shares, but not showing up in Dashboard
RCMco

Post by RCMco » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:00 am

Same here. All of my workers are on the secondary pool. The primary (Prohashing) is listed as "Dead"
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:59 pm

It looks like one of the mining servers ran out of disk space. Chris deleted some files, and the system is back to normal.
theesem

Post by theesem » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:00 pm

Will You issue share corrections?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:48 pm

theesem wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:00 pm Will You issue share corrections?
No. In this case, the customers that were affected were completely unable to connect. As the documentation states, share corrections are only available when miners are connected but are earning incorrectly. When the system is entirely offline, as it was in this instance for about a quarter of miners, our policy is that miners should be able to failover to a backup pool.
theesem

Post by theesem » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:33 am

OK, fair enough. Thanks for fixing this.
wchancao

Post by wchancao » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:18 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:48 pm
theesem wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:00 pm Will You issue share corrections?
No. In this case, the customers that were affected were completely unable to connect. As the documentation states, share corrections are only available when miners are connected but are earning incorrectly. When the system is entirely offline, as it was in this instance for about a quarter of miners, our policy is that miners should be able to failover to a backup pool.
But my miners where connected to Prohashing when the issue ocurred... I even comment it on the chat, that miners where Alive with Prohashing, but not showing showing in the webpage... My miners did not failover to backup pool because they were connected to Prohashing but earnings during the issue was zero...