Small request

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Some1notu

Small request

Post by Some1notu » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:56 pm

Can you please add arrows to collapse/expand the various tiles on the earning page? Maybe put them next to the ? that takes you to the help.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Small request

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:19 am

Sure. I'll add this to the list of tasks, but I can't promise it will be done soon.

Are you requesting for the collapsed tiles to just remain for the current session, or for them to be saved for future sessions? Saving tiles for future sessions might make the task require a lot of time.
Some1notu

Re: Small request

Post by Some1notu » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:59 pm

To me that depends on whether a page refresh is a different session. My old Zeus heaps tend to stop mining, so I regularly refresh and look at the Current worker status. The graph above it is rather useless for my purposes. If you want to get fancy, let us arrange the tiles and collapse/expand the one's we use most.........I know, too much work lol.

If I am able to collapse the top two items, then each refresh has the worker status shown without having to scroll down each refresh. Another option for me personally would be that the page remembers the location when a refresh is performed. Then it would be back to where I was looking before the refresh. As it is, it goes back to the top of the page.