Two Coins not paying out....

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Falcon27

Two Coins not paying out....

Post by Falcon27 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:06 pm

I have two coins that haven't paid out in quite sometime. DuckDuckCoin and Corgicoin. I just checked both addresses to make sure they were correct to be sure it wasn't my mistake. Both are correct. Thanks in advance for your time.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Re: Two Coins not paying out....

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:01 pm

Hi. I am looking into this right now. I will have this resolved shortly.
Falcon27

Post by Falcon27 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:34 pm

No Problem man....you ever think of playing football for the Patriots?...lot's of owski's on their team...lol....and all great players.....I'll bet it pays better as well. Anyways...just joking around...hope you don't mind. I do love football though. I do see however that you are from PA which probably means you like the Steelers and hate the Patriots. I could be wrong. But most Steeler fans hate the Patriots from what i've seen.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:00 am

We grew up around Philadelphia, so we're both Eagles fans, although we do keep track of the Steelers too. We were ecstatic that against all odds the Patriots lost last week to the Eagles (sorry if you are a fan).

On another note, DuckDuckcoin was not paying out because Cryptopia is not processing our DUCK withdrawals. I have contacted them, and I will get your DUCk payment out as soon as they fix their withdrawals. For CAGE, there was a minor database error in our balance, and your CAGE balance will be paid in a few hours.
Falcon27

Post by Falcon27 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:15 pm

Not CAGE..... CORGI. I like the Titans but they have been quite lousy the past few years, but things are starting to look up. We got Marcus Mariota this year in TN and he is doing very well, I wish I could say as much for the rest of the team but...ya know how it is...lol. But I have been a Patriots fan since the days of the crappy red white and blue suits with the man in the three point stance on the helmet, which was way before Brady, and even before Drew Bledsoe. But anyways, hoping Mariota continues to improve he is doing very well had a perfect QB rating his very first game as a rookie, and last week ran an 87 yard td run against the Jaguars, amazing accuracy as a passer as well, so looking good so far if they can just build around him without getting him killed. By the way do any of you play fantasy football? or Fanduel etc? would be fun to play in a league together with the people on this site next year. Would be super cool if someone would make a site like Fanduel where you played for Cryptocurrency instead of $$$. People would love it.
Falcon27

Post by Falcon27 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:15 pm

Hmmm....after i left this message i got to looking and actually, I have quite a few coins not paid out. Can you tell me why some of these aren't paying out? Because if they are like this for a reason, I would like to stop mining these particular coins and mine the ones that have been paying out. Here is my list: Bongger + 23,538 / HEX + 1,675,258 / Peercoin + .01000027 / LFO + 73 / Nova + .00099993 / Etherium + .00314998 / Dash + .03533198 / Corgi + 1,869,659 / DuckDuck + .01340717 / Doge + 83. A lot of these are quite past due. So if there is anything you can tell me about this, I would love to know so i wont waste hashes on particular coins. I know this really is small beans compared to most of the mining rigs i see running on the internet, but i have only small rigs so all i can mine at the moment is like 30MHs. But anyway have a Great Evening.
Some1notu

Post by Some1notu » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:14 am

Falcon27 wrote: So if there is anything you can tell me about this, I would love to know so i wont waste hashes on particular coins.
You are not mining those coins so you are not wasting any hash. You are mining whatever the pool assigns you and you are getting paid out in the coins you selected on the settings page.

My explanation has nothing to do with why you haven't been paid in your chosen coins. I'm sure Chris or Steve will get that part sorted.
Falcon27

Post by Falcon27 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:14 am

These are the coins that i have selected and have marked - without limit on the payout. All these coins I selected at one time or another for payout, as the coin was doing well at the time.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:14 am

The coins you have selected for payout have at least one of the following three issues:

1.) The coin's network hasn't had any blocks in weeks (e.g. DuckDuckcoin) preventing me from receiving the exchange withdrawals, which then prevents me from sending them on to you. Once a block is found on those networks and it includes my pending withdrawal transactions, then your payouts will process.

2.) Your earnings as so small that, even though you are using ignore_payout_threshold, they are below the minimum amount that I can withdrawal from an exchange. We have that limit so that we don't lose money - if the exchange withdrawal fee is greater than 5% of the amount being withdrawn, then we do not withdrawal that coin and cannot payout that coin for that day. Exchange withdrawal fees are very small, so this only happens when the amount to be paid is also very small - 20x the withdrawal fee. This is the disadvantage of having a small hashrate and requesting payouts in multiple coins - you won't get payouts often because the balances won't hit the minimum amount. You should consolidate the coins in which you want to be paid so that you receive more regular payouts.

3.) Your payout is so small that the coin network's daemon refuses to include it on the block chain because it is "dust." The only way to solve this problem is to have a larger payout amount, which means you need to wait for balances to accrue.

We retry payouts every day, so as soon as the cause of these is resolved, your balance will be paid.