dev pool cant connect?? ...

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
mhyde71

dev pool cant connect?? ...

Post by mhyde71 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:35 am

so i am at work, and i see that my 3 rigs at home are not connected/mining with PH
says no workers data to show - and i try to fire up miner where i am now, says connection closed by pool

is/are there issues at PH rn??

i dont see an ANN at top page or anything... wonder why ? can it be like account related or something>??
Last edited by mhyde71 on Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
PolakCrypto

Re: dev pool cant connect?? ...

Post by PolakCrypto » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:36 am

yeah something is up i had my monitor go off saying low hash, i go to rig and it was scrolling red text/no connection as far as I could scroll back on the window.
mhyde71

Post by mhyde71 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:43 am

hmmm interesting. maybe/hopefully just a hiccup then...

never seen before, maybe server issues or something

thx
mhyde71

Post by mhyde71 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:08 pm

think able to connect once again
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:00 pm

I apologize - there was a connectivity issue with an exchange. When we can't connect to exchanges, we can't determine what prices coins have, and when we don't know coin prices, we can't figure out which coins to mine.

The issue has been resolved and this cause of outage will never happen again.