INVALID SUBMISSION RECORDED

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
MaXeY

INVALID SUBMISSION RECORDED

Post by MaXeY » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:08 am

Hello

today i found this message inside my account settings

U.S. Internal Revenue Service Information
URGENT - INVALID SUBMISSION RECORDED FOR ACCOUNT AND BALANCE OVER $600 LIMIT, PAYOUTS ARE BEING STOPPED

what is the problem with my form? and what to do
i already open a ticket and i re submit the form again + i uploaded my Passport & ID

but for now i stopped my farm for hashing untill my account working again.

so please speed up this matter

thank you
Digibyte Miner :idea:
Steve Sokolowski

Re: INVALID SUBMISSION RECORDED

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:37 am

MaXeY wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:08 am Hello

today i found this message inside my account settings

U.S. Internal Revenue Service Information
URGENT - INVALID SUBMISSION RECORDED FOR ACCOUNT AND BALANCE OVER $600 LIMIT, PAYOUTS ARE BEING STOPPED

what is the problem with my form? and what to do
i already open a ticket and i re submit the form again + i uploaded my Passport & ID

but for now i stopped my farm for hashing untill my account working again.

so please speed up this matter

thank you
Hi Maxey,

I'm sorry for the confusion, and we'll be glad to help.

Please don't upload passports or identity documents. If you did, they were likely automatically deleted and scrubbed from the system. We don't perform "know your customer" verification like exchanges do, and these documents would create liability for us to have to safeguard them. You do not have to submit identity documents.

Instead, you simply need to enter your name on the "Settings" page in the "US tax information" section. The name and address is used to send you a form that mining pools that pay over $600 in a year are legally required to send to customers. You can then use that form to assist in completing your taxes, or you may find you don't owe any taxes and can ignore it. That's up to you to determine.

Once you enter the information, the payouts will resume at the next payout time. But please remember that if you uploaded identity documents, that isn't the information we need, so the system will delete the documents and remain in an error state until you simply enter your name and address.

You can always submit a support ticket and Chris will be glad to help you if you have any personal questions!

Thanks,

-Steve
MaXeY

Post by MaXeY » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:46 am

Hello steve

i already created a ticket can you please check the form i submit tell me if something wrong with it
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:36 am

MaXeY wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:46 am Hello steve

i already created a ticket can you please check the form i submit tell me if something wrong with it
As far as I know, Constance resolved this ticket. Please let us know if something isn't right and we need to do more!
MaXeY

Post by MaXeY » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:48 am

Solved... thank you...