no payout to my libry (forefited) now no payout to litecoin

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
kd0frg

no payout to my libry (forefited) now no payout to litecoin

Post by kd0frg » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:21 am

well i had over $1 in libry, and it would never pay me out no matter what i did, so i forefited it and figured id try another coin

now im trying litecoin, i met my set threshhold, the minimum.. and it still didnt pay me out :(

if i could get someone to look at my account and find out why im not getting paid it would be greatly appreciated, otherwise ill have to find some other pool, an alternative to this one that maybe does the same thing.. mine one coin, paid in another.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: no payout to my libry (forefited) now no payout to litecoin

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:52 pm

kd0frg wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:21 am well i had over $1 in libry, and it would never pay me out no matter what i did, so i forefited it and figured id try another coin

now im trying litecoin, i met my set threshhold, the minimum.. and it still didnt pay me out :(

if i could get someone to look at my account and find out why im not getting paid it would be greatly appreciated, otherwise ill have to find some other pool, an alternative to this one that maybe does the same thing.. mine one coin, paid in another.
Hi kd0frg,

Thanks for the post! The best place to get support for a specific issue like this is in the ticketing system, at https://support.prohashing.com/. There, the issue can be assigned to the person who is most knowledgeable about the issue, and we can ask you for the personal information required, like your username, to investigate the issue.

Thanks!
kd0frg

Re: no payout to my libry (forefited) now no payout to litecoin

Post by kd0frg » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:14 pm

ive had a ticket open for the past 4 hrs, no reply