Monitor Workers

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
MaXeY

Monitor Workers

Post by MaXeY » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:59 am

Hello

I have the API for my account and i use this website to monitor my Workers manually https://pas.ma/prohash

But is there's and App or another website so i can monitor my Workers and get NOTIFIED when One of my miner DOWN :!:

and any plans for Prohashing APP to solve this ?
Digibyte Miner :idea:
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Monitor Workers

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:00 am

MaXeY wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:59 am Hello

I have the API for my account and i use this website to monitor my Workers manually https://pas.ma/prohash

But is there's and App or another website so i can monitor my Workers and get NOTIFIED when One of my miner DOWN :!:

and any plans for Prohashing APP to solve this ?
The best way to be notified when your hashrate drops is to use "Notifications" on the "Settings" page. You can enter a minimum hashrate - zero if you only want to be told when you are completely offline - and you'll receive an E-mail telling you that your workers are offline.
MaXeY

Post by MaXeY » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:16 am

Yes i saw that.. but i want to get notified when One of my Workers Goes Offline
so this what am looking for
any plans ?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:45 am

MaXeY wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:16 am Yes i saw that.. but i want to get notified when One of my Workers Goes Offline
so this what am looking for
any plans ?
If you are looking for a mobile application to do that, you can use the CheckPool application on the Google Play store, which was released yesterday. An announcement will be made later today.
MaXeY

Post by MaXeY » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:49 am

am IOS user :(

I have a small Farm of 15 antminer... need app or website so i can monitor my worker if one of them DOWN :!: :idea:
MaXeY

Post by MaXeY » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:51 am

coz i have to manual check my miners by eye every couple of hours

is there's an Rest API like prohashing.com/api/status?key=XXX ??
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:41 pm

MaXeY wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:51 am coz i have to manual check my miners by eye every couple of hours

is there's an Rest API like prohashing.com/api/status?key=XXX ??
Unfortunately, we currently don't have plans to develop a REST API or an application for Apple products.

But the WAMP API is superior to REST because it provides live data, something that REST can't provide. WAMP uses significantly less data than REST does and it is widely supported across many programming languages.

In regards to the iOS app, perhaps a third-party developer will take interest and develop an application where they can generate ad revenue. While we would love to develop a mobile application ourselves, our current focus is on making the new website more mobile-friendly, so that customers can go to the website without needing to open a dedicated app.