Problem with "login" button!!

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
kamirkhan

Problem with "login" button!!

Post by kamirkhan » Fri May 10, 2019 7:05 am

I have been having problems logging in to Prohashing for several weeks. It has not been a real problem until now...I have been in the process of moving miners to a new location. Now I am trying to get them mining again

It started like this: I was logging in using Firefox for months. Then I could get to the login, enter name and pw but the "login" button would not function....the "forgot" button worked and the "cancel" button. So I used Chrome to login and it worked fine for a few times. Then the same thing happened with Chrome. So I used Edge and it worked fine a few times...then same thing: "login" button does nothing.

I tried on my tablet as well as my laptop....same thing. The miners connect when set up: I get payouts...just can't access Prohashing.

Any suggestions?
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Problem with "login" button!!

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri May 10, 2019 10:30 am

kamirkhan wrote:I have been having problems logging in to Prohashing for several weeks. It has not been a real problem until now...I have been in the process of moving miners to a new location. Now I am trying to get them mining again

It started like this: I was logging in using Firefox for months. Then I could get to the login, enter name and pw but the "login" button would not function....the "forgot" button worked and the "cancel" button. So I used Chrome to login and it worked fine for a few times. Then the same thing happened with Chrome. So I used Edge and it worked fine a few times...then same thing: "login" button does nothing.

I tried on my tablet as well as my laptop....same thing. The miners connect when set up: I get payouts...just can't access Prohashing.

Any suggestions?
Thanks for the report. This issue seems like it's pretty complex and probably involves some configuration that is specific to your computer. The support ticket system has a number of fields, like operating system and browser, that will be helpful in troubleshooting. Please submit a ticket at https://support.prohashing.com/ and we'll be glad to help.
quip

Post by quip » Mon May 13, 2019 1:34 am

Just remember - usernames are not email addresses. The login button disables if you try to use an email address.
Anz563

Post by Anz563 » Mon May 13, 2019 11:54 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote:
kamirkhan wrote:I have been having problems logging in to Prohashing for several weeks. It has not been a real problem until now...I have been in the process of moving miners to a new location. Now I am trying to get them mining again

Any suggestions?
Thanks for the report. This issue seems like it's pretty complex and probably involves some configuration that is specific to your computer. The support ticket system has a number of fields, like operating system and browser, that will be helpful in troubleshooting. Please submit a ticket at https://support.prohashing.com/ and we'll be glad to help.
Hello again. I cant login into my Account..

When I'm entering 2fa code, it gives message below "Invalid two-factor authentication code"
When I am trying to restore password, it shows me
"No user exists with that username and E-Mail address."

What can I do?..