Payout delays

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Payout delays

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:19 pm

Sorry about this. I posted more info at http://forums.prohashing.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=647.
Some1notu

Post by Some1notu » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:30 pm

Edited......removed
Last edited by Some1notu on Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:35 pm

What exchanges do the other pools support? I'm guessing they don't support Cryptsy or at least make as many trades on the site as we do.

Cryptsy has been a thorn in our side, and right now they still haven't processed our Bitcoin withdrawal even after nearly a day of waiting. We are in a dilemma here. If we disable Cryptsy, then our withdrawals and payouts go out immediately, but our profitability drops due to the reduced number of markets in which we trade. It's not an easy decision to make.
Some1notu

Post by Some1notu » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:13 am

Removed
Last edited by Some1notu on Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dman99

Post by dman99 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:07 am

Some1notu wrote:All I'm hearing is excuses. Any other place I mine they pay me on time. You have tried to blame Cryptsy and the BTC blockchain so far. Frankly I don't give a rats ass about either. I expect a pool operator to pay me on time......period......end of. I can mine at other pools and get paid within minutes of expected. Here my coins sit.....and sit............and sit.....then get paid with an excuse. As a business person, would you accept that?
Is it really 100% mission critical that you get your 0.012 BTC within a few hours? Is not receiving it going to break you? I mean, I understand counterparty risk but come on. If this is really that important to you, then go mine elsewhere.

I've received every one of my payments with no issue for the about 1.5 months I've been mining here. I received payouts on 10/31, 11/1, 11/2, and 11/3. No 11/4 payout yet, and they let us know there would be delays in payouts. So no issues or complaints here. Just wanted to say I think you guys are doing a great job.

I'm all for doing whatever can be done to improve profitability. If that means using Cryptsy and dealing with a small delay, that's fine with me!
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:07 am

I don't know what else I can say to you. We are dependent on exhanges and the Bitcoin network to process your withdrawals; if one of those links fails, we can't do very much other than wait. All of our other coins always go out on time; for some reason Cryptsy seems to be really late in processing Bitcoin. We can't afford to hold days' worth of Bitcoin in reserve in case exchanges withhold their withdrawals. Whatever the situation, all the Bitcoin payouts have already executed. See https://blockchain.info/tx/a485522c3a58 ... 8d8138f3b8

For your reference, Cryptsy responds:
Hello Christopher,

I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We are experiencing a delay when it comes
to processing BTC transactions especially with withdrawal requests. Our technical support team is already
aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix. We appreciate your patience as we get the coins moving
to you. Thank you kindly for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Joyce
Cryptsy.com
So in addition to whatever load the Bitcoin network has, Cryptsy is late in just getting withdrawals onto the transaction pool.
Some1notu

Post by Some1notu » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:53 am

dman99 wrote:
Some1notu wrote:All I'm hearing is excuses. Any other place I mine they pay me on time. You have tried to blame Cryptsy and the BTC blockchain so far. Frankly I don't give a rats ass about either. I expect a pool operator to pay me on time......period......end of. I can mine at other pools and get paid within minutes of expected. Here my coins sit.....and sit............and sit.....then get paid with an excuse. As a business person, would you accept that?
Is it really 100% mission critical that you get your 0.012 BTC within a few hours? Is not receiving it going to break you? I mean, I understand counterparty risk but come on. If this is really that important to you, then go mine elsewhere.

I've received every one of my payments with no issue for the about 1.5 months I've been mining here. I received payouts on 10/31, 11/1, 11/2, and 11/3. No 11/4 payout yet, and they let us know there would be delays in payouts. So no issues or complaints here. Just wanted to say I think you guys are doing a great job.

I'm all for doing whatever can be done to improve profitability. If that means using Cryptsy and dealing with a small delay, that's fine with me!
YES dman it IS mission critical for me. I'm disabled with no job and have a child in another country that seriously depends on the btc I send. Thanks for being an arrogant ass while assuming you know everything. It must be nice to be perfect with fat accounts.
Some1notu

Post by Some1notu » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:26 pm

Due to provable payout delays caused by Cryptsy, I'm humbly editing my prior posts.
Credde

Post by Credde » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:27 am

Chris Sokolowski wrote:I finally synchronized the XPY chain and the payout executed. Please let me know if you did not receive it.
Hi Chris,

It seems like the XPY payout is stuck again, could you please follow up on that?

Best
Christian
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:15 am

I'll tell Chris to get on it as soon as he gets up. Once he figures out the cause, I'll see if I can write an automated fix so that this problem won't require manual intervention anymore.

Sorry for the problem again!