No BTC payout for 2 days but balance disappears

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
jgh7d7

No BTC payout for 2 days but balance disappears

Post by jgh7d7 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:12 am

I show earnings every day and those earnings disappear but no payouts. I can't log in to support. What's happening?
Steve Sokolowski

Re: No BTC payout for 2 days but balance disappears

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:16 am

jgh7d7 wrote:I show earnings every day and those earnings disappear but no payouts. I can't log in to support. What's happening?
This is an issue that we need to discuss through the support ticketing system, so that it can be tracked and assigned to the right person, and so that private information is not shared publicly.

This is a great opportunity to try to debug what is wrong with the support system. Could you press F12 to bring up the developer console, go to the support system, and then post a screenshot of the window that contains both what you see on the screen and the developer console? In your reply with the image, please also post your operating system and browser.
jgh7d7

Post by jgh7d7 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:24 am

I don't understand. I press F12 and nothing happens except for my volume turns up. I'm on Mac with Chrome.
jgh7d7

Post by jgh7d7 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:50 am

Are you saying that you can't help me unless I log into the support system that nobody is able to log into right now? That sounds like you are saying that you are unable to resolve the situation.
dra2120

Post by dra2120 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:07 am

He isn't asking for something very complicated. Here you go Steve. windows 10 on chrome Image
jgh7d7

Post by jgh7d7 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:28 am

I pressed F12. Nothing happens.
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:34 pm

SHIFT + CONTROL + i
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:21 pm

dra2120 wrote:He isn't asking for something very complicated. Here you go Steve. windows 10 on chrome Image
Just to be clear, you're absolutely sure that the username and password you're using is the same E-Mail address that you signed up for the support account with earlier?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:15 pm

OK, I think we came to a path forward on this issue.

There is a major release of JIRA available, which fixes a lot of bugs. This issue may be one of them, so we need to get to the latest version before we do any more troubleshooting.

We will schedule downtime for the support system on Sunday to upgrade it. On Monday, perhaps customers who were having problems can return and if the problem still persists, Chris will contact Atlassian to investigate further.
jgh7d7

Post by jgh7d7 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:40 pm

Okay, but what about my missing BTC payments? The dashboard shows that the BTC was earned but no payouts for the amounts on February 12th and 13th. Please help!