Can't change payout addresses or amounts

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Can't change payout addresses or amounts

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:34 pm

dra2120 wrote:^^^
Sadly that is not the issue for me...my default coin was fine for months, and then it just started giving me this error and no matter what I still get it. Even if I set the default backup to coinbase, one of the charities, or a tip for Constance, I just get an error.
I think the support ticket system is fixed for Apple customers now, so you can submit a ticket about this now.
eboyer98

Post by eboyer98 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:56 pm

:oops: Hello everyone. I am having the same issue. I am unable to change proportion amounts, wallet address, and coins to be mined. It is pretty disappointing. I am new to the site. This is my second day. These problems started late last night and and tried to find help with the support desk, but I can not even log into that. I get and error message saying my user name and password are incorrect????
I have no idea how to correct this issue or even who to contact for help. Any suggestions?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:00 pm

eboyer98 wrote::oops: Hello everyone. I am having the same issue. I am unable to change proportion amounts, wallet address, and coins to be mined. It is pretty disappointing. I am new to the site. This is my second day. These problems started late last night and and tried to find help with the support desk, but I can not even log into that. I get and error message saying my user name and password are incorrect????
I have no idea how to correct this issue or even who to contact for help. Any suggestions?
Did you try creating a new account for the support system? The ticketing system uses different accounts than the main site does.
eboyer98

Post by eboyer98 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:31 pm

I did not know that, I just submitted a ticket explaining my problems in a bit more detail. Maybe you can take a look at it.