Can't change payout addresses or amounts

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
technique314

Can't change payout addresses or amounts

Post by technique314 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:19 pm

For some reason, I'm unable to change the payout addresses or amounts for any of my coins. I did not have this problem a few months ago, I'm sure. If I change any value now, when I click save it immediately reverts to the previous value. I can change proportions without a problem, it's just the payout amounts and addresses. Changing just one value at a time doesn't resolve the problem either. Anyone know what's going on?
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Can't change payout addresses or amounts

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:09 pm

technique314 wrote:For some reason, I'm unable to change the payout addresses or amounts for any of my coins. I did not have this problem a few months ago, I'm sure. If I change any value now, when I click save it immediately reverts to the previous value. I can change proportions without a problem, it's just the payout amounts and addresses. Changing just one value at a time doesn't resolve the problem either. Anyone know what's going on?
We've had a few reports of a similar issue, but haven't been able to reproduce it despite Constance's spending 4 hours yesterday trying. Please submit a support ticket so we can get some additional information and we'll be glad to help.
dohckiller10

Post by dohckiller10 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:38 pm

same issue here for the last week so far, i cannot edit my threshold to cash out the balance i have. its keeping me stuck.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:24 pm

dohckiller10 wrote:same issue here for the last week so far, i cannot edit my threshold to cash out the balance i have. its keeping me stuck.
Please submit a support ticket so that we can gather additional information and we'll be glad to assist you.

Also, for transparency, I wanted to note that I deleted a post in this thread from someone who requested help but did not submit a support ticket. We're glad to assist, but cases like these are very complex and require additional information that can't be posted here - thanks.
dra2120

Post by dra2120 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:40 am

Hi Steve,
I'm also having this issue, but when I try to submit a support ticket the login screen just sits there loading, but will never move past the loading screen. What is happening for me is. I tried to add a new payout coin, and the coin added, but when I try to save my new wallet address I get an error message that says "Default backup coin must be in your payout addresses." so then I try to change my Default backup coin, and I get an error that says "An unexpected exception occurred. The issue has been logged."
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:58 pm

dra2120 wrote:Hi Steve,
I'm also having this issue, but when I try to submit a support ticket the login screen just sits there loading, but will never move past the loading screen. What is happening for me is. I tried to add a new payout coin, and the coin added, but when I try to save my new wallet address I get an error message that says "Default backup coin must be in your payout addresses." so then I try to change my Default backup coin, and I get an error that says "An unexpected exception occurred. The issue has been logged."
Thanks - that's what I've been trying to get for a week now. Nobody has actually provided us with the error message, and when we've replied to tickets, the customer never replied.

I'll review the message and ask Constance to resolve it. So that we can look up the error, could you tell the the exact time it occurred?
dra2120

Post by dra2120 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:41 am

Hi Steve,
I don't remember the exact time, but I know I recreated the errors so that I could put the error messages in my post so I would guess between 9:30 am and 9:40 am yesterday. If it would help to see it in real time, just let me know and I can recreate the errors so Constance can watch it happen.
dra2120

Post by dra2120 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:20 am

Hi Steve,

I just wanted to check and see if there has been a chance to look at this? I tried to submit a support ticket again today, but I can't get past the login screen. I am still getting the errors, and aside from adding or deleting payout coins, nothing else will accept changes. Maybe something to do with portfolio mode? Thanks.
psylocyber

Post by psylocyber » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:46 pm

Hey,

I might be able to help on this. I was having the same issue for a while even tho before it worked fine. Check your default backup coin on the bottom of the payout settings. If it is not right it will not let you save. And this is what I didn't know. The backup has to be listed with a payout address like the rest of your coins but it can't be getting any payout (ie 0% proportion).

That's all it took to fix mine. It's possible one of the other settings in that section is fussy like that too, so it could be one of the other settings isn't right. But I'd put $20 on it being the default payout.
dra2120

Post by dra2120 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:59 am

^^^
Sadly that is not the issue for me...my default coin was fine for months, and then it just started giving me this error and no matter what I still get it. Even if I set the default backup to coinbase, one of the charities, or a tip for Constance, I just get an error.