payment

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
xxx

payment

Post by xxx » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:19 am

Hey. I can not withdraw their accumulated coins. Aleksp680 login
Steve Sokolowski

Re: payment

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:49 am

xxx wrote:Hey. I can not withdraw their accumulated coins. Aleksp680 login
It would be great if you could submit a support ticket about this issue, since we need more information to troubleshoot the problem. Once you've submitted a ticket with the information, we can review it and work towards a solution. Thanks!
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:05 pm

Check that you have the tax info on file.
If you are over 600 limit wont get a payment sent without record on file.

its close to end of the year...is account over that limit?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:47 pm

I don't think this is the correct response, as this is a newer account. We can help you in a support ticket to figure out what the true cause is.
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:34 pm

Sorry, don't have access to see how old the miner account of Aleksp680 is on the system.
All I could see is they joined the forums on feb 18, which doesnt indicate the age of the miner account.
But from FEB 18-DEC 1 would be a bit over 10 months? 10 months X 30 days = 300. No chance they made around $2 a day to hit the 600 mark then?

If they never had any issues in the past they may never have had made a forum account to ask what was up.
But since it is close to the end of the year, letting people know if they have closed in or passed the limit they needed the tax info on file seems like an easy enough thing to check themselves. if that was the cause they could just upload the docs and get payment tomorrow and never needed to bother support.

But yes, any issue with account payments should submit a support ticket to make sure they get the help they need.
xxx

Post by xxx » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:04 am

I am not a US citizen. and have no relation to the United States. What documents do I need to submit in order to receive my payment?
On your pool, I earned 160 those for me and ihdolars. give it back
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:14 am

Just curious, which coins did you earn 160 of?
Can you name the coin please.