Payout issue

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
lulzcart

Payout issue

Post by lulzcart » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:26 am

payout is on hold or smth and i really need it today...please help!
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Payout issue

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:46 am

lulzcart wrote:payout is on hold or smth and i really need it today...please help!
Thanks for the post, but there isn't enough information here to assist you. The best place to ask is in a support ticket, where it can be assigned to Chris, who isn't as active in the forums and who can ask you for additional information to try to figure out the cause of the issue.
lulzcart

Post by lulzcart » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:48 am

i filled out a support ticket but no answer...user: lulzcartx payout coin: litecoin
emx0r

Post by emx0r » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:02 am

I have same problem. I'm using payouts to Coinbase (in BTC) and it was not made today.
lulzcart

Post by lulzcart » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:17 am

18:09 here and still no answer, no payout...2 more hours and after that, no more need for my money, as i cant solve my problems because of you

i am very disappointed of this pool because of the payout issue...its happening for at least 15th time for me to have issue with the payout here, and for the fee you are getting from us, at least u could have a robust and working payout system...i mined on many other pools like btc.com, viabtc, coinfoundry, f2pool, antpool, slushpool and some others and never ever had a single problem with the payout, and the pool fees were even lower than here

you are going to lose alot of ppl on this pool because many (i'm sure) are depending on these payouts to solve different things and problems

ps: for a few bucks more i am (or sometimes i may not) make daily here compared to other pools, i would rather prefer to lose them and be able to solve my problems in time
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:09 pm

Are you getting paid out to a private wallet? A wallet on some exchange? Any issues on the wallet side?
The pool pays out 1 time per day, it doesn't say when. If the coins reach you before the pool's midnight time that would still be within the 24-hour window that they promise. If you see the coins hit your wallet everyday at 11 AM, that doesn't mean they will hit that time everyday. As long as they post by the END of the day they are still doing what they promised. 24-hours is 24-hours.

Are you sending them to coinbase for instant payouts same as emxor?
Coinbase likes to change code, not tell people, put accounts on hold.
The pool might have sent out the payment only to have it stopped on the coinbase side which wouldnt be their fault.

I've never gone the payout to coinbase via cash route as seems too many things can go wrong with that transfer.
I'd always just send coins, do the maker-taker posting so I dont get charged fees by coinbase, then do a bank transfer, again no fees.
emx0r

Post by emx0r » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:39 pm

I just got my payment. Thx