want to withdraw

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
leskgr

want to withdraw

Post by leskgr » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:41 pm

my Litecoinsa to nicehash. Please help. thanks in advance!
CSZiggy

Re: want to withdraw

Post by CSZiggy » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:59 pm

Since NiceHash only works in BTC, I am not sure how you are going to do that.

You will most likely need to send them to an exchange(free from prohashing if over auto withdrawl limit)
Then exchange LTC to BTC at the exchange, paying whatever fees they require.
Then send the converted BTC over to nicehash...again paying whatever transaction fees to send the BTC over to NiceHash.

Going forward, you could choose to get paid in BTC on Prohashing site and send those to Nicehash, but you have to get the BTC auto-pay limit to get a free send, or it will cost if you ask for it early. Check the minimum price-payout required before you swap to BTC, it may take a while depending on your hashrates/frequency of using the pool.

There is no way on the site to convert from 1 coin to another. Pool managers claim they need money license - which I don't get as we never work with money on here....according to the US tax code, we only work with real estate property. If anything I would ask why all mining pools don't have a real estate license instead in order to handle all this real estate we make with our miners.
Rakly3

Post by Rakly3 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:24 am

How do I request a withdraw?
ajs

Post by ajs » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:39 am

Rakly3 wrote:How do I request a withdraw?
On the "Settings" page, under Payout Addresses, set the "Your Threshold" amount to the minimum. It will trigger in the next 12 hours or so.
Rakly3

Post by Rakly3 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:01 am

ajs wrote:
Rakly3 wrote:How do I request a withdraw?
On the "Settings" page, under Payout Addresses, set the "Your Threshold" amount to the minimum. It will trigger in the next 12 hours or so.
oh, ok.
Thanks!