Withdrawal of XRP funds goes on non-existent transactions

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
nikitazap

Withdrawal of XRP funds goes on non-existent transactions

Post by nikitazap » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:54 am

Two days withdrawal of XRP funds goes on non-existent transactions. Why?
burek99_

Re: Withdrawal of XRP funds goes on non-existent transactions

Post by burek99_ » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:02 pm

minimum is 20 XRP for activation of wallet afaik.
nikitazap

Post by nikitazap » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:58 pm

I don't need to activate my wallet. From my balance pool makes withdraw XRP to my wallet. But there are no transactions with this id.
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:36 pm

Yep, the place I was going to send XRP needed a transaction ID also, so I found another site(poloniex) that didn't need the ID in order to get the funds in, and I used that wallet and address instead.

The exchange said right on there, if you do not or cannot supply a transaction ID when the wallet info is sent, you will NOT receive credits.
So I found one that didn't have that issue and used them instead.

Good Luck.