Payout issue

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
lulzcart

Payout issue

Post by lulzcart » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:13 am

hello...i haven't received any payouts for the past 2 days...i also filled a support ticket but no answer...can i have my money paid today? i need them urgently
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Payout issue

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:35 am

lulzcart wrote:hello...i haven't received any payouts for the past 2 days...i also filled a support ticket but no answer...can i have my money paid today? i need them urgently
If you submitted a support ticket, then Chris is probably already investigating the issue. Thanks for your patience!
miskaryzu

Post by miskaryzu » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:58 am

Same problem here.
Coin: Dubai, I collected about 10 DBIX but cant transfer my treshold (2,5 DBIX) from a few days. Transfers of other coins (like monero) works fine on my account.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:22 am

miskaryzu wrote:Same problem here.
Coin: Dubai, I collected about 10 DBIX but cant transfer my treshold (2,5 DBIX) from a few days. Transfers of other coins (like monero) works fine on my account.
Thanks for the report. Again, support tickets are the best place to report payout issues. That way, they can be tracked and assigned to the person who is most qualified to resolve the problem.
Shamantlt2

Post by Shamantlt2 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:05 pm

Hi. More than one month has passed since I crossed the payout threshold, and the DASH coin has not been paid, the username of my account is Shamantlt2. I form W-8BEN, I filled and sent several times, why not pay? Withdrawal is not included, help enable the withdrawal. I wrote a lot and asked this question, but the payout threshold of the DASH coin is closed, I also filled out and sent a lot of form W-8BEN. Help to open the payment on the coin DASH. Regards, Yuri.
Shamantlt2

Post by Shamantlt2 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:19 pm

Hi. More than one month has passed since I crossed the payout threshold, and the DASH coin has not been paid, the username of my account is Shamantlt2. I form W-8BEN, I filled and sent several times, why not pay? Withdrawal is not included, help enable the withdrawal. I wrote a lot and asked this question, but the payout threshold of the DASH coin is closed, I also filled out and sent a lot of form W-8BEN. Help to open the payment on the coin DASH. Regards, Yuri.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:19 pm

Shamantlt2 wrote:Hi. More than one month has passed since I crossed the payout threshold, and the DASH coin has not been paid, the username of my account is Shamantlt2. I form W-8BEN, I filled and sent several times, why not pay? Withdrawal is not included, help enable the withdrawal. I wrote a lot and asked this question, but the payout threshold of the DASH coin is closed, I also filled out and sent a lot of form W-8BEN. Help to open the payment on the coin DASH. Regards, Yuri.
Could you submit a support ticket? We'll need to ask for more information about your particular case, as we aren't aware of any widespread problems. As I mentioned in the previous post, support tickets allow us to track issues and resolve them quickly. Thanks!
Shamantlt2

Post by Shamantlt2 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:10 pm

Hello, tell me how to send a request to the support service? Helping to resolve this issue with a conclusion.
Shamantlt2

Post by Shamantlt2 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:15 pm

Helping to resolve this issue with a conclusion.
Specifically, I do not know where to write. There is no answer.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:44 pm

Shamantlt2 wrote:Helping to resolve this issue with a conclusion.
Specifically, I do not know where to write. There is no answer.
The support system is available at https://support.prohashing.com/.