LitecoinPlus in error, need upgrade daemon...

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
tysimon

LitecoinPlus in error, need upgrade daemon...

Post by tysimon » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:50 am

Hello,

I am a dev with LitecoinPlus (LCP). Please kindly note that you are probably running an obsolete version of the wallet, need upgrade to v3.3.2.11.

Simply upgrade the software from GIT, let the blockchain re-sync from the net, you can use your current wallet.dat, but your blockchain is likely already contaminated so it needs to be resynced with the network.

If you have any question, contact me. I would love to get it restored out of error asap, so that your site can mine it again. Thank you in advance ! LitecoinPlus / LCP, official repo: https://github.com/Crypto-Currency/LitecoinPlus

[I have written in chat too but maybe the message got unnoticed...]

Thank you,
Best Regards,
Simone
Steve Sokolowski

Re: LitecoinPlus in error, need upgrade daemon...

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:42 am

Thanks for the report. So that you're aware next time, the way to contact us about issues that require attention by an administrator is to submit a support ticket. The reason support tickets are so important is because they can be assigned to the person most qualified to resolve the issue. In this case, Chris hasn't been looking at the forums recently and therefore didn't notice this request. The forums are a great place to request community assistance and to discuss cryptocurrencies.

If you're willing to submit a support ticket, then I'll make sure it gets assigned to Chris and he'll address it. Alternatively, I can create a ticket myself, but then you won't be notified of the status of the issue.
tysimon

Re: LitecoinPlus in error, need upgrade daemon...

Post by tysimon » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:26 am

You guys are on another level, I so much assumed there was no other way to contact you than here :D

I will definitely do the proper way and post there now !

Cheers,
Best Regards,
Simone