Support not working

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
QCminers

Support not working

Post by QCminers » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:16 pm

I Created a ticket 6 weeks ago about an ongoing issue. Since that point, the support tab prompts me to login and upon logging in I get a spinning icon that goes forever and never proceeds to the next page. This issue is now increasing in severity as the coin is being delisted from the exchange and my $1,000 worth of coin on prohashing is stuck in limbo. No response to the support ticket and now I am going to pay the consequences. Would appreciate help from an administrator.
alim

Re: Support not working

Post by alim » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:42 am

I am going to assume that you have done all the usual things - cleared the cache and your cookies, reset the password... remember your login in name to support is not always the same as the one for your this forum/prohashing

Steve, Chris and the rest of the team have always been supportive of my queries.
suykast

Post by suykast » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:18 am

you have to login with your mail not your username
€arn and let other$ €arn to
subseaguru

Post by subseaguru » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:52 am

i think its hit and miss with them. im still waiting for a response a few days after their last idea didnt work.
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:03 pm

Just me I guess....If I was about to lose $1000, I'd be on the chat forum asking for an admin every 15 mins for the next day until I got ahold of someone who could work out my issue or get me at least back into the support ticket so I could check my ticket.

Just want to point out....the mining pool was NEVER intended to be a BANK.
They aren't to be holding large sums of unclaimed money, and at $1000...wouldn't even surprise me if your funds were moved over to the cold-wallet storage offline. So even if you DO manage to get ahold of the admins....wonder how long it might take to get that $1000 of coins moved back over to the hot wallet so you could even withdraw them.

Hate to say it, but you sorta did that to yourself, not supplying a payout address and allowing so much $ value in a coin to accumulate on the pool. It's miners like you that put the pool at risk for a hack.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:47 pm

CSZiggy wrote:Just me I guess....If I was about to lose $1000, I'd be on the chat forum asking for an admin every 15 mins for the next day until I got ahold of someone who could work out my issue or get me at least back into the support ticket so I could check my ticket.

Just want to point out....the mining pool was NEVER intended to be a BANK.
They aren't to be holding large sums of unclaimed money, and at $1000...wouldn't even surprise me if your funds were moved over to the cold-wallet storage offline. So even if you DO manage to get ahold of the admins....wonder how long it might take to get that $1000 of coins moved back over to the hot wallet so you could even withdraw them.

Hate to say it, but you sorta did that to yourself, not supplying a payout address and allowing so much $ value in a coin to accumulate on the pool. It's miners like you that put the pool at risk for a hack.
I don't think that tough talk like this is necessary.

Please submit a support ticket if you haven't already done so. If you have, then Chris is working through the support tickets as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, our immediate focus has to be on getting the Coinbase issue resolved because 20 of the 94 open tickets involve Coinbase, but 100% of our time is being spent on stability, reliability, and support tickets right now, so your issue will get addressed over the next few days.