Can't solo Florincoin

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
SteinerMiner

Can't solo Florincoin

Post by SteinerMiner » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:20 pm

I checked to make sure it wasn't in error and I even copied and pasted the spelling into my miner configuration but it still comes up as dead. I have c=florincoin m=solo what's going on?
SteinerMiner

Re: Can't solo Florincoin

Post by SteinerMiner » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:20 pm

I guess no one cares that a coin isn't in error and it still cannot be solo mined. Really builds my faith in this company...
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:59 pm

what miner are you using?

Can you take a screenshot of the config page with the mining info, blank out the username if you need to.
SteinerMiner

Post by SteinerMiner » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:11 pm

2 l3+ and 1 l3++

I also tried connecting to the proxy link in case that was it but to no avail.

Below is the link to the image.

https://ibb.co/fpSB6d
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:58 pm

So first check would be, remove the pool2 info and remove the password of pool1. See if its able to connect without any password using that info.

I would also suggest trying to reverse the order, set m=solo c=florincoin and give that a try, assuming without any password it connects and works that way first.