Please update the real-time profit data of the mine pool as soon as possible. The delay is very large now. Niehash miner

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
o51888

Please update the real-time profit data of the mine pool as soon as possible. The delay is very large now. Niehash miner

Post by o51888 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:52 pm

The nicehash miner should increase the mine pool income, and there is no conflict with other miners. Because of the system limitations of Nicehash, and the cost of expensive order removal, the Niehash miner was unable to switch between different coins using robots. If you want to switch different coins frequently, you will need to change the password of the mine pool frequently. Each time you change the password, you must re-purchase the order and remove the original order, which will cost you a high cost for removing the order. This is no profit, and loss!
So, the niceshsah miner will not use robots to switch between different coins. Nicehash miners digging in prohashing is the default for mine pools. Our password is the simplest, just set it as: a=X11.
The profits of other miners will not be affected by the nerichash miners. On the contrary, because of the presence of the minehash miners, it will be easier and faster to excavate the default coin of the mine pool.
Last edited by o51888 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
o51888

Re: Please update the real-time profit data of the mine pool as soon as possible. The delay is very large now. Niehash m

Post by o51888 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:58 pm

Due to the delay of real-time data, the Nicehash miner has lost money. Please resume as soon as possible, thank you!
CSZiggy

Re: Please update the real-time profit data of the mine pool as soon as possible. The delay is very large now. Niehash m

Post by CSZiggy » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:08 am

Working as intended.

Data was delayed because bots take away profits from the autopool miners.

So the data was delayed to remove the bots that are no longer welcome.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:21 am

The reduction in NiceHash profitability is more likely due to a change we made to the system a while ago to more accurately compute the profitability of large miners who suddenly connect to the pool. Previously, these miners were incorrectly assumed to have low hashrate, so they were assigned to very profitable coins, and those coins were weighted more heavily. Now, their hashrate is estimated after ten shares.
o51888

Post by o51888 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:27 am

The problem now is that due to the delay of real-time profit data, the Niehash miners did not purchase enough hash rates at all. Because they were bought by higher nigerash miners in other mine pools at higher and more timely prices. Without sufficient hashing, the Niehaash miners have no profit. At the same time, the prohashing mining pool also loses revenue.
Timely real-time earnings data should not increase the pool's shares allocated to Nieshash miners, nor will it reduce the shares of other miners. Will only make the hash rate more, mining more efficient.
Please do not delay the real-time profit data, which is fair to everyone, thank you!
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:44 am

Before when you connected nicehash, you got credit for 2500, when you only added 2000 hash so you got paid more than you should have.
They just changed the program to compute how much you actually add when you join, so now when you add 2000 hash they compute 2000 hash and pay you what you shuold have been earning.

Before the change you were getting paid for work you were not doing on the system.
Now its just like everyone else, which is fair to everyone, thank you.
o51888

Post by o51888 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:19 pm

CSZiggy wrote:Before when you connected nicehash, you got credit for 2500, when you only added 2000 hash so you got paid more than you should have.
They just changed the program to compute how much you actually add when you join, so now when you add 2000 hash they compute 2000 hash and pay you what you shuold have been earning.

Before the change you were getting paid for work you were not doing on the system.
Now its just like everyone else, which is fair to everyone, thank you.
What I mean is that the real-time profit data released on the top page of the mine pool and at the top of the forum should not be delayed. It should be as fast, timely, and accurate as possible. It is irrelevant to how to calculate the hash rate of the mine pool system, and it is not related to how the mine pool allocates shares.
Now because real-time profit data is delayed, you can't buy a hash, and you've been forced by other mining pools.
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:36 am

Guess I am still not following.
How the data at the top of the forums, has any bearing on your being able to buy hash or how other pools force you to do anything.
Bottom line is, you were making more before from nicehash because this pool had an error and used to pay you more than you were worth.
Now they have fixed it and you get paid what you should have. No amount of speeding up any data will change the fact they fixed the pool's code to not overpay you for work you were not really doing all that time.

That info gets updated all the time. And it's the average all the workers on that algo are making.
If you join them and mine for 24 hours you will likely see those same returns, but if you jump on for just 5 mins do not be surprised that your numbers may be different. It takes time to average out.

I guess in the end if you aren't making profits then maybe time to be done mining.
No sense spending money just to lose it.
o51888

Post by o51888 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:41 am

Maybe you don't quite understand the way the minehash miner works. As I said above, if you take a closer look, you know it is a fact. The nicehash miners are more favorable to the mining of the mine pool, and it is more beneficial to the profits of all people.
In addition to saying one thing, like common miners, we are also mining online for 24 hours.
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:32 am

o51888 wrote:Maybe you don't quite understand the way the minehash miner works. As I said above, if you take a closer look, you know it is a fact. The nicehash miners are more favorable to the mining of the mine pool, and it is more beneficial to the profits of all people.
In addition to saying one thing, like common miners, we are also mining online for 24 hours.
Sorry, you are correct, I have no clue how minehash works. In fact I've never even heard of minehash before your post.

To say one set of miners is better or more preferred over another set of miners seems like a pretty big leap. Do you have any stats or data to back up that claim? Or is that just opinion?

Didn't realize all the nicehash miners were online for 24-hours. Thought maybe you could buy smaller contracts, guess I learned something there.
But I thought the issue with nicehash was that they would constantly connect and disconnect over and over jumping from place to place or coin to coin and thats why when the pool owners found out they were being computed and overpaid they put the fix in to make sure they only got paid what they were actually earning.

So still not understanding how real-time profit data has any affect.
You said you are online mining for 24 hours. So once you start, its going to run for 24 hours correct?
So how does it matter or affect anything if profit data is off by 2 mins, 10 mins or 1 hour?
You will still be connected that whole time for 24 hours right?