How to connect multiple asic devices from one IP

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Tomas_Novak

How to connect multiple asic devices from one IP

Post by Tomas_Novak » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:33 pm

I tried to connect multiple asic devices from one IP but they all did the same job so it was like having only one. I want to take solo. Thx
I could not set it up according to the instructions
rickuht

Re: How to connect multiple asic devices from one IP

Post by rickuht » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:06 pm

What units are you trying to run? Might be able to help if we're running the same rigs...
Tomas_Novak

Post by Tomas_Novak » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:52 am

S9
Tomas_Novak

Post by Tomas_Novak » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:59 am

" HELP" Sessions and the Stratum Protocol
To resolve this issue, you can use a separate Stratum connection for each mining rig, even if the connections originate from the same IP address.
I do not know how to solve it.
Tomas_Novak

Post by Tomas_Novak » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:09 am

I have to se up for each new account ?
Foxx

Post by Foxx » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:43 am

Thomas, you have to give each rig it's own identity. you do this by giving it it's unique name in the 'worker' field of the, 'Miner Configuration'.