Cannot login

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
skaura

Cannot login

Post by skaura » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:56 pm

Hi,

I noticed yesterday that when I try to login the LOGIN button will not work.

I have tried it on half a dozen different browsers but it still is not clickable.

Anyone else having the same problem?

S
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Cannot login

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:16 pm

skaura wrote:Hi,

I noticed yesterday that when I try to login the LOGIN button will not work.

I have tried it on half a dozen different browsers but it still is not clickable.

Anyone else having the same problem?

S
We've gotten five tickets about this issue but have not been able to reproduce the problem. Unfortunately, at this point, we aren't working on it anymore because we've run out of ideas.

Perhaps you can tell us more about the problem to point us in the right direction. Got any ideas?
skaura

Post by skaura » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:50 pm

I’m afraid I have no other info - I literally cannot click on the login button - it’s as if the link that sits behind the graphic is gone so it just looks like a picture element.

I’ve tried it on my iPhone with safari, on my pc with chrome, Firefox and edge - still no joy.

Really need to login as I had a miner with some issues and need to check if my reboot resolved them.

S
alim

Post by alim » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:15 pm

I have just logged in. I clear out my browsing cache/cookies regularly and reset my ip address/hardware address - know that is probably a reach, but may be worth a try.
skaura

Post by skaura » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:24 am

I have tried to reset my IP and cleared the browser caches and cookies etc. of various browsers but still to no avail.

Please can someone see if there is anything else that can be done as not being able to monitor my miners and their earnings is really not useful at all.

Thanks,

S
skaura

Post by skaura » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:36 am

Ok guys never mind I tried it again and it miraculously just started working again.

Hopefully it lasts!

S
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:34 pm

Have you checked to make sure that you're not using an E-Mail address by accident as your username?

If an "@" symbol or any non-alphanumeric character is in the "username" field, then the system will disable the button. Make sure that you use your Prohashing username. Does that resolve the issue?