how to withdraw money. I'm waiting for the second day

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
samaridsi

how to withdraw money. I'm waiting for the second day

Post by samaridsi » Sun May 27, 2018 9:02 am

Hi!
How to withdraw money? I'm waiting for the second day
google translate
Steve Sokolowski

Re: how to withdraw money. I'm waiting for the second day

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun May 27, 2018 10:24 am

samaridsi wrote:Hi!
How to withdraw money? I'm waiting for the second day
google translate
Payouts are paid automatically every 24 hours if your balance exceeds the payout thresholds for the coins you mined. If you want to be paid sooner, you can reduce the payout thresholds to zero, but then you'll be charged the transaction fees incurred by the earlier payouts.

If you still have questions, feel free to submit a support ticket and someone will be glad to look into your individual case.
samaridsi

Re: how to withdraw money. I'm waiting for the second day

Post by samaridsi » Sun May 27, 2018 10:41 am

Just over 30 hours have passed, and there is no payment.