Litecoin Cash "Currently Unavailable"

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
TrevyChase

Litecoin Cash "Currently Unavailable"

Post by TrevyChase » Fri May 11, 2018 4:14 pm

Hi Guys,

New to the forums. I am just wondering why I can't mine Litecoin Cash? It keeps telling me it is "Currently Unavailable".
Any Help is much appreciated.

Thanks, TrevyChase
CSZiggy

Re: Litecoin Cash "Currently Unavailable"

Post by CSZiggy » Fri May 11, 2018 6:00 pm

All the wallets on all the exchanges the pool deals with are locked so no payments can be made so cant mine it.

All exchanges for this coin have at least one error.
TrevyChase

Post by TrevyChase » Fri May 11, 2018 11:25 pm

Appreciate the reply Ziggy! Will they ever resolve it?
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Sat May 12, 2018 12:32 am

I doubt it, seems like litecoin cash was DOA soon after the fork of the litecoins.

How to exchange or forfit balance
On how to forfeit the balance to the brothers if you want to, then they can find a way to get at it later on if you want.
anglawatsononly

Post by anglawatsononly » Mon May 14, 2018 4:14 am

I need to know about available or not? :?:
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon May 14, 2018 8:22 am

TrevyChase wrote:Appreciate the reply Ziggy! Will they ever resolve it?
We never want to hold money longer than we have to - that just puts us at risk of becoming like NiceHash. But in this case, the exchange has stolen the money we owe to you by locking its wallet, so we can't pay you.

If they ever unlock the wallet, the system is set to detect that and immediately recover all the money for payout the next day. Since only a few thousand dollars is at stake, a lawsuit doesn't make sense here. The best choice is simply to submit support tickets as directed in the message, and don't use that exchange for trading of any other coins because of their track record on locked wallets.