NiceHash! Forfeited balances

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Varashilo

NiceHash! Forfeited balances

Post by Varashilo » Fri May 11, 2018 3:26 am

Hi!
Dear Steve, I'm read this topic Status as of Thursday, May 10, 2018 and Forfeited balances when using NiceHash!, and i very scared by this.
I spent some month for writing NH bot and alrorithm for him, and now investing significant amount to buying Nicehash order.

Please tell us what will happen to the forfeiting of funds from the user's account? This is a single problem or an urgent need to turn off the purchase power on NH.

I'm sorry for my English.
Best regards.
juanfrand

Re: NiceHash! Forfeited balances

Post by juanfrand » Fri May 11, 2018 3:53 pm

Hi Varashilo, just wanted you to know that Chris and Steve returned the forfeited payouts.

They have detected a problem with Equihash algo, so be careful when using that in your bot.

Kind regards,
Juan
Varashilo

Post by Varashilo » Sat May 12, 2018 2:31 am

juanfrand wrote:Hi Varashilo, just wanted you to know that Chris and Steve returned the forfeited payouts.

They have detected a problem with Equihash algo, so be careful when using that in your bot.

Kind regards,
Juan
Juan, it's good news!I very glad to hear this.

I'm working with x11, and want to start sha256 with equihash, but i think i will not turn on new algo before Steve and Chris solve problem with NH. I see blocks that i mining and sum all of them is more than i received from PH.

I hope that PH not will ban the NH miner and they are find some solutions for this problem.

Best regars!
juanfrand

Post by juanfrand » Mon May 14, 2018 11:03 am

Yes, I have submited some suggestions for SHA256 and Scrypt regarding the parameters and customizations.

I hope they can add those features so it's viable for us to mine those algos in NH.

Kind regards,
Juan