Discussion about pool

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Lors

Discussion about pool

Post by Lors » Mon May 07, 2018 8:15 am

Good afternoon, Steve and Chris! I address to you both with the offer and with the request, or rather the problem with which we ran into p2pool bitcoin(jtoomim) here is the scanner node http://pools.mine.nu/scanner. And the thing is this, the asss for the recruitment of vorkers more than 226 pieces fly off the pool and refuse to work. We turned to the manufacturer Bitmain, but they do not want to help in this matter and just keep quiet. It remains an option to collect all the users of the node in one pool per vorker, but not everyone trusts, and you are one of the people who can be trusted, since I worked in your pool and received my income.
So if you made a separate stratum p2pool bitcoin(jtoomim) on your site, then you would connect a large number of miners who are interested in it, and you could switch your available 25-30 Ftx capacities and we would found the block bitcoin every 3 days, and maybe more often.
Excuse me for my English, I do not understand it, I use Google translator, if you understand in Russian, I'll write to you in Russian.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Discussion about pool

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon May 07, 2018 11:19 am

Lors wrote:Good afternoon, Steve and Chris! I address to you both with the offer and with the request, or rather the problem with which we ran into p2pool bitcoin(jtoomim) here is the scanner node http://pools.mine.nu/scanner. And the thing is this, the asss for the recruitment of vorkers more than 226 pieces fly off the pool and refuse to work. We turned to the manufacturer Bitmain, but they do not want to help in this matter and just keep quiet. It remains an option to collect all the users of the node in one pool per vorker, but not everyone trusts, and you are one of the people who can be trusted, since I worked in your pool and received my income.
So if you made a separate stratum p2pool bitcoin(jtoomim) on your site, then you would connect a large number of miners who are interested in it, and you could switch your available 25-30 Ftx capacities and we would found the block bitcoin every 3 days, and maybe more often.
Excuse me for my English, I do not understand it, I use Google translator, if you understand in Russian, I'll write to you in Russian.
Thanks for contacting us. I moved this post here, where it is more appropriate.

I'm having difficulty understanding what the problem is. It seems to me that it would be possible for the miners to just use "c=[coin]" if they want to mine a static coin, and that an extra mining server has no benefit over that. Am I missing something?
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Mon May 07, 2018 11:28 am

I think the OP is asking you to implement torrentblockchain.

A peer-2-peer, non server centralized mining practice done over torrents???
Because if you add that, then everyone interested in it would come here because other places trying to do it cant be trusted and this place could be and with so many people coming here from that you would find blocks so much faster.

Would the work needed to add that be worth the 226 vorker you would pick up?
Lors

Post by Lors » Mon May 07, 2018 11:47 am

CSZiggy wrote:I think the OP is asking you to implement torrentblockchain.

A peer-2-peer, non server centralized mining practice done over torrents???
Because if you add that, then everyone interested in it would come here because other places trying to do it cant be trusted and this place could be and with so many people coming here from that you would find blocks so much faster.

Would the work needed to add that be worth the 226 vorker you would pick up?
yes you understood me correctly, but not quite, I had to enter so that you switch your sha256 powers to this node http://p2p-spb.xyz:9334/static/ so that we can all together find the bitcoin block faster and all the others mine colleagues will register with you on the pool. Here is our telegram channel for communication https://t.me/p2pool, here there is a person who speaks English well.
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Mon May 07, 2018 7:18 pm

in otherwords, they want your hashpower... NEXT!
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Mon May 07, 2018 11:17 pm

Lors wrote:so that we can all together find the bitcoin block faster and all the others mine colleagues will register with you on the pool.
So if the pool switches nodes people will register with the pool and pool gets more hashpower.

So there isn't any real reason to switch the nodes then, as they can just simply register and use this pool as it is now and the pool has no need to switch.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed May 09, 2018 10:54 am

CSZiggy wrote:
Lors wrote:so that we can all together find the bitcoin block faster and all the others mine colleagues will register with you on the pool.
So if the pool switches nodes people will register with the pool and pool gets more hashpower.

So there isn't any real reason to switch the nodes then, as they can just simply register and use this pool as it is now and the pool has no need to switch.
Yes, I'm still not clear what the benefit is of such a complex arrangement. If they want to proxy those pools here, they can easily do that with static coin mining, or just by directing the miners directly.
olkah

Post by olkah » Wed May 09, 2018 11:53 am