Halong DragonMint T1

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
jonbros

Halong DragonMint T1

Post by jonbros » Sun May 06, 2018 5:18 pm

Hi, Is it normal that my DragonMint T1 cant connect to Prohashing?
Aura89

Re: Halong DragonMint T1

Post by Aura89 » Sun May 06, 2018 8:40 pm

If you would provide the information you are putting into the T1, that might be helpful.
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Mon May 07, 2018 3:27 am

they are using asicboost, prohashing does not support asicboost, that might have something to do with it
jonbros

Post by jonbros » Mon May 07, 2018 9:11 am

well its same information I put in my S9...

pool: stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3333
user: myusername
pass: a=sha-256

the issue is the Dragons report the proshashing dead
gnosis

Post by gnosis » Mon May 07, 2018 10:58 pm

I have found the same. Comes up dead. I agree, the T1 must be looking for the pool support of asicboost. Not sure what that entails.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed May 09, 2018 10:56 am

gnosis wrote:I have found the same. Comes up dead. I agree, the T1 must be looking for the pool support of asicboost. Not sure what that entails.
Neither do I. I've been trying to obtain information on this for a while, but apparently there's some sort of proprietary contract you have to sign to get it. We aren't able to sign a contract, so for now we're going to skip support until the information is publicly available.
ehald225

Post by ehald225 » Sat May 19, 2018 11:21 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote:
gnosis wrote:I have found the same. Comes up dead. I agree, the T1 must be looking for the pool support of asicboost. Not sure what that entails.
Neither do I. I've been trying to obtain information on this for a while, but apparently there's some sort of proprietary contract you have to sign to get it. We aren't able to sign a contract, so for now we're going to skip support until the information is publicly available.
Here is the git Steve, I don't see a mention of contracts.

https://github.com/slushpool/stratumpro ... .mediawiki