COIN - Payout Eligible vs. threshold vs. balance

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
JAMH2018

COIN - Payout Eligible vs. threshold vs. balance

Post by JAMH2018 » Wed May 02, 2018 11:46 am

I've noticed there is upto a 24 hour delay in balances becoming eligible for payout.
However, My PIVX payout eligible hasn't gone up since 30 April :? , my total balance exceeds the minimum payout threshold, but as the eligible balance isn't updating im not getting a payout.
Any body know why the eligible balance doesn't seem to update and how I can get a payment without lowering the threshold :?:
thank in advance
CSZiggy

Re: COIN - Payout Eligible vs. threshold vs. balance

Post by CSZiggy » Wed May 02, 2018 1:57 pm

JAMH2018

Post by JAMH2018 » Wed May 02, 2018 2:37 pm

Thanks CSZiggy, sadly while your thread is very good at explaining how a eligible balance and payout increase - It didn't solve my problem.

In my instance, I stopped mining to be paid in PIVX on or the day before the 30th of April. As your thread explains there is a delay before a lets call it a mined balance, appears as payout eligible balance after verification or what have you. My eligible balance has stopped increasing, Ive been watching it for a couple of days now with no movement. currently 2.61608911. My mined balance is 3.50023987 and the default threshold is currently 3.32439833.
Actually if I remember correctly the last time PH paid out in the same coin, it left a near similar mined balance behind of ~0.9PIVX
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Wed May 02, 2018 10:27 pm

If you stopped mining to be paid in PIVX then the eligible balance you have in PIVX will never go up any more to reach the threashold needed for a payout.

Your MINED BALANCE? TOTAL all time or payout eligible?
I'm not sure what you would like done. The eligible has to be over the threshold. If it isn't then no payout will result.
I think your other option is to leave the pool and not mine here and balances get paid out after 30 days or 90 days?
So worse off wait and get paid then, or continue to mine until your eligible amount reaches over the threshold.

If you have a flag set for payout and its been over 24 hours you can put in a support ticket also.

Good Luck!
JAMH2018

Post by JAMH2018 » Thu May 03, 2018 10:55 am

Why would I need to mine more to get a balance thats already mined to become eligible, payout thresholds aside... I still cant understand why the ~0.9PIVX doesn't become eligible, essentially PH is holding it atm, I will leave it a few days and come back to it at the weekend if its not updated.
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Thu May 03, 2018 4:09 pm

Maybe some pictures or a screenshot would help us.

Or put in a ticket.