Problem with "login" button

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Patzmeow

Problem with "login" button

Post by Patzmeow » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:51 am

I have been having problems logging in to Prohashing for several weeks. It has not been a real problem until now...I have been in the process of moving miners to a new location. Now I am trying to get them mining again

It started like this: I was logging in using Firefox for months. Then I could get to the login, enter name and pw but the "login" button would not function....the "forgot" button worked and the "cancel" button. So I used Chrome to login and it worked fine for a few times. Then the same thing happened with Chrome. So I used Edge and it worked fine a few times...then same thing: "login" button does nothing.

I tried on my tablet as well as my laptop....same thing. The miners connect when set up: I get payouts...just can't access Prohashing.

Any suggestions?
CSZiggy

Re: Problem with "login" button

Post by CSZiggy » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:11 pm

check internet blockers and virus protections.

Disable them and run IE in safe/protected mode and try that?
quip

Post by quip » Sat May 12, 2018 6:37 am

I'm seeing the same thing on iOS Safari and Mac OS X Safari/Chrome
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Sat May 12, 2018 12:16 pm

Internet security?

Hidden/incognito mode with java or popups turned off?
skaura

Post by skaura » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:31 am

Patzmeow wrote:I have been having problems logging in to Prohashing for several weeks. It has not been a real problem until now...I have been in the process of moving miners to a new location. Now I am trying to get them mining again

It started like this: I was logging in using Firefox for months. Then I could get to the login, enter name and pw but the "login" button would not function....the "forgot" button worked and the "cancel" button. So I used Chrome to login and it worked fine for a few times. Then the same thing happened with Chrome. So I used Edge and it worked fine a few times...then same thing: "login" button does nothing.

I tried on my tablet as well as my laptop....same thing. The miners connect when set up: I get payouts...just can't access Prohashing.

Any suggestions?
Did you ever manage to fix this? I am having the exact same problem and I cannot login on any browser at all, even when trying over a 4g connection rather than wifi (so IP address would be different).

Really desperate to be able to login again!
MistyWaters

Post by MistyWaters » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:19 pm

Are you logging in with email as the username? That was the issue with me.
quip

Post by quip » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:25 am

MistyWaters wrote:Are you logging in with email as the username? That was the issue with me.
Same for me
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:10 am

quip wrote:
MistyWaters wrote:Are you logging in with email as the username? That was the issue with me.
Same for me
I think this issue is the cause for most customers who are experiencing this problem. Make sure you use your Prohashing username, as "@" symbols are not valid in usernames.
quip

Post by quip » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:54 pm

The reason this happened for me, is autofill options from support.prohashing.com were presented, and I normally choose email addresses by default for logins.

In your list of todo's, can we add something that visually shows the username is invalid, rather than just disabling the login button?

Thanks!