Possible Payout eligible bug

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
lynx

Possible Payout eligible bug

Post by lynx » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:50 pm

Hello! In last week i see difference between payout eligible and real mining balance. Payout eligible always lower than mining balance or 0. For example my real mining balance in BTC 0.00108342 but Payout eligible balance is 0.0000000 :o
CSZiggy

Re: Possible Payout eligible bug

Post by CSZiggy » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:44 am

and if you checked it 10-15 mins later the daily balance should have become the payout eligible.
If that is over thresholds then it should get a checkbox and pay out later in the next 24 hours.

If you are taking BTC, it has to get up a bit usually before its sends, so maybe wait a few days if you are under threshold or pick another coin.

Good Luck!
alim

Post by alim » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:41 am

@lynx - this is the way that it works. Your eligible amount is the amount you earned the "day" before - eg midnight to midnight on the east coast of the USA (EST/whatever the summer time abbreviation is).

For most coins, if you have reached the level you set, Payout then occurs before the Midnight (you'll see the count down timer). Exceptions include Bitcoin, and others which Prohashing has deemed to pay immediately.

So if you want to save earnings (before sending onwards, you can).
lynx

Post by lynx » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:29 am

Ok. I a see that is right for all alt coins, eligible balance rise in next day. Thats true and no problem! But my BTC eligible balance still 0. I mine BTC with 1% proportion 2-3 months, balance rise very slow. But now Payout elligible 0.0000000. Real mined balance 0.00108342. That is the question :? Bitcoin is real exceptions of this rule?