Ripple Payout Thresholds

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
scrouch

Ripple Payout Thresholds

Post by scrouch » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:27 pm

I'm trying to change the payout threshold for Ripple, but the maximum is lower than the minimum so no changes are accepted. Is there anyway to do this that I'm missing? Trying to increase the threshold so the first payout is 20 to activate the wallet.
holygoof

Re: Ripple Payout Thresholds

Post by holygoof » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:40 pm

Heya Scrouch, Im fairly certain that you may need to purchase 20 before you can send anything to it. I could be wrong, but that was my understanding on ripple wallets at this point.
tom
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:07 pm

holygoof wrote:Heya Scrouch, Im fairly certain that you may need to purchase 20 before you can send anything to it. I could be wrong, but that was my understanding on ripple wallets at this point.
tom
You can also set a custom payout threshold of 20, as well. But there is a network minimum and an account can never fall below 20 Ripple, or else the money can't be spent.
oppresseddude

Post by oppresseddude » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:48 am

I got a payout when the amount of ripple earned reached 20. My payout threshold was set to default and I had zero ripple in my wallet before the payout.
citronick

Post by citronick » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:19 am

Anybody knows how to set the Ripple address for Binance Exchange?
MicoB

Post by MicoB » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:05 am

citronick wrote:Anybody knows how to set the Ripple address for Binance Exchange?
Wouldn't that be the same as sending a deposit?
Select funds, then deposit; select Ripple, and copy the address from Binance and paste it into Prohashing.
However, there is the issue of the deposit tag, but I am not 100% certain that your coins would be lost without it.
Why not use Ripple's wallet?
MicoB

Post by MicoB » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:09 am

My question along the same lines is: what is the actual minimum to avoid a fee?
There's 20 for the minimum, 1 for free, and then 6 for the maxium, but it seems that regardless of the choice there's an error because you're always below the minimum and above the maximum.