more multiple workers than you really have

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
oppresseddude

more multiple workers than you really have

Post by oppresseddude » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:54 pm

This may be beating a dead dog, I'm really not sure why i have more workers than i do miners. I can't name my miners because it causes an error 'duplicate miner submitting share' or some such. I have a hunch it's because my miners having roaming IP addresses. Anyone figure a cure for this?
oppresseddude

Re: more multiple workers than you really have

Post by oppresseddude » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:58 pm

One more fact to add is that this doesn't happen on Litecoinpool.org... not to be pessimistic about prohash. I just want to find a solution.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:22 pm

Check now. I think Chris fixed the network problems that were causing the issue.
lulzcart

Post by lulzcart » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:31 pm

it still doesn`t work
oppresseddude

Post by oppresseddude » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:10 am

No the fix didn't work. I'm getting 'undefined: 914.681 M/s (2) · Scrypt: (1)' in the worker section. Shouid only be one worker.
oppresseddude

Post by oppresseddude » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:06 am

With 2 miners, worker section is now saying 'undefined: 904.762 M/s (2) · Scrypt: 443.619 MH/s (1)'
oppresseddude

Post by oppresseddude » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:15 am

with 2 miners now it says 'undefined: 1.407 G/s (3)'
oppresseddude

Post by oppresseddude » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:16 am

i wish that hashrate were really true lol
alim

Post by alim » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:48 pm

I get a similar message when rebooting the miners - I believe it is because the default for antminers is to test all the pools in order to kill any at the start in case failover is required.

The challenge is that due to the long pool time, the notice stays up for some time. I found that if I put in password arguments into each set including:

scan-time=7 expiry=28

that the message disappears quicker.

Hope this helps.

NB: There have been a few times when the miner shows that it has dual mined - eg submitted shares, but as I don't have an effectively way of checking the submissions, I am placing my trust that these have gone to my account.