Payouts from yesterday (March 31)

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
ryguy

Payouts from yesterday (March 31)

Post by ryguy » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:25 am

Has anyone else noticed that they have yet to be paid out for earnings from yesterday (March 31)? Since it is still within the 24-hour window I don't want to open a support ticket yet, but normally I would have received payment hours ago.

Yes I've submitted tax info and my payment threshold is well below the amount I should be paid.

If I don't receive a payment sometime today I will open a support ticket, but I wanted to see if anyone else had the same issue.

Thanks!
gaafor

Re: Payouts from yesterday (March 31)

Post by gaafor » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:08 am

ryguy wrote:

but I wanted to see if anyone else had the same issue.

Thanks!
Same issue since 3 days , I already submit a support ticket BUT no response !!
ryguy

Post by ryguy » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:15 am

gaafor wrote:
ryguy wrote:

Thanks!

Maybe raise that issue with someone in the chat.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:24 am

gaafor wrote:
ryguy wrote:

Thanks!
There are zero support tickets in the queue that have had no responses.

Please check your ticket again. There is definitely an update, even if it's just to say that Chris is addressing the issue.

In regards to ryguy's question, it is true that some coins haven't paid, and that's why there is a 24-hour window for payouts and there is no guaranteed time. The time hasn't yet elapsed, so we appreciate your patience.
ryguy

Post by ryguy » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:28 am

No problem Steve. I was just checking if it was a larger issue or something specific to me.
gaafor

Post by gaafor » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:42 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote:
gaafor wrote:
ryguy wrote:

Thanks!
There are zero support tickets in the queue that have had no responses.

Please check your ticket again. There is definitely an update, even if it's just to say that Chris is addressing the issue.

In regards to ryguy's question, it is true that some coins haven't paid, and that's why there is a 24-hour window for payouts and there is no guaranteed time. The time hasn't yet elapsed, so we appreciate your patience.
Till new I put 2 ticket :
----
[Payouts] -- UST-3821 --I didn't get paid --User Support Tickets --Waiting for support
[Payouts] --UST-3763 --i didn't get paid --User Support Tickets --Waiting for support

no response, no answer !!