Can I get a manual payout for Dime please

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
JiveTonto

Can I get a manual payout for Dime please

Post by JiveTonto » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:09 am

Can I get a manual payout for Dime please as it never pays out even when i set no limits
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Re: Can I get a manual payout for Dime please

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:31 am

I apologize for the issues with Dimecoin. They are all related to the errors in the Litecoin markets, an issue that was supposed to be fixed if the update today succeeded. I am transferring the money from Cryptsy right now, and I will pay you as soon as Cryptsy processes the withdrawal.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:31 pm

I'm still waiting for Cryptsy to process the withdrawal. It's been marked as "pending" for the past 16 hours. I submitted a support ticket and I will keep you updated.
JiveTonto

Post by JiveTonto » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:40 am

All good,thank you
JiveTonto

Post by JiveTonto » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:21 am

do you want to just tranfer to my trade key?
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:24 pm

Cryptsy's customer support has not been helpful to say the least. If you could send me a private message with the trade key, then I will send you the funds directly through Cryptsy.
JiveTonto

Post by JiveTonto » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:05 pm

thank you, recieved
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:20 pm

I'm glad you received it. Your payout history on your account will look a bit unusual because I uncovered a bug in the system that prevents single payouts of 100,000,000 coins or greater. I never uncovered the issue before because Cryptsy never sent the money to our wallet in the first place. For accounting purposes I had to split it into four smaller payouts. It's still the same amount of money.
JiveTonto

Post by JiveTonto » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:01 pm

having issues with dime paying out again,can u please help
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:12 pm

I'm working on a permanent fix for the problem. The issue is is caused by the Dimecoin daemon having a maximum transaction size of 20 000 000 coins. You earn more than that per day, which causes two issues.

First, Cryptsy is limited by the daemon in that they can't issue transactions larger than 20 000 000 coins, but their system isn't smart enough to know that limitation and reject such large withdrawals as it should. Instead, if you request a withdrawal larger than 20 000 000 coins, your coins get indefinitely locked into a "pending withdrawal" until you contact support and get them to refund you. The other issue is that once the coins enter our wallet, our automated payout system tries to send one payment transaction but can't due to the maximum transfer limitation, so your balance never gets paid automatically.

I am working on implementing behavior to account for these odd daemon bugs since other daemons are affected by similar issues (at different amounts), but I can't guarantee a time for their implementation. For the past few days, I have been manually paying you smaller transactions, and I will continue doing that until I can get a permanent fix. Yesterday I was in Pittsburgh so I was not able to execute the manual payment, but I will work on doing it right now.