Coinbase Payout Stalled

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
kires

Coinbase Payout Stalled

Post by kires » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:07 am

Morning, guys. I've not had a payout processed through Coinbase since Friday. My settings page looks right and proper, aside from the accumulation of BTC, of course. Maybe a process needs a bit of a smack to get it moving?
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Re: Coinbase Payout Stalled

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:18 pm

Hi kires,

I'll have Steve look into this immediately. We'll have it fixed shortly.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:54 pm

There is some error in Coinbase preventing us automatically sending money from our hot wallet to our Coinbase account. As a workaround, I have manually transferred bitcoins to our Coinbase account and will make manual deposits until Steve can get around to fixing the issue. You will be paid the full balance owed this morning.
kires

Post by kires » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:29 am

Cool. Thanks!
Branzig

Post by Branzig » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:59 pm

No payments, and now no more response from Admin. Is this how Prohashing.com operates regularly?

Sup Chris?
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:23 pm

@Branzig I just got back from performing the server maintenance. I am looking into your account right now. I will email you in a few minutes.
kires

Post by kires » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:20 pm

@ Branzig: With all respect, what the hell are you talking about? These guys are two of the most responsive and conscientious admins I've ever had the pleasure of complaining at.
JiveTonto

Post by JiveTonto » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:12 am

I agress i think the staff on this site are quite good at getting back on qureys
loszhor

Post by loszhor » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:34 pm

Branzig wrote:Image

No payments, and now no more response from Admin. Is this how Prohashing.com operates regularly?

Sup Chris?
Do be aware that payouts take two days as opposed to the usual 1 day that most multipools would take.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:53 am

Yep, since most pools are pay-per-last-N-shares pools. We're working on this, though.