Export earnings data to spreadsheet or CSV file ???

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
oneezy

Export earnings data to spreadsheet or CSV file ???

Post by oneezy » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:10 pm

Is there a way to export your earnings data to a Google Spreadsheet or CSV file ???
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Export earnings data to spreadsheet or CSV file ???

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:58 pm

No.

But Constance is working on this feature, since it was requested so often. We expect to have it available in two or three weeks.
oneezy

Post by oneezy » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:52 am

Thanks for the reply back Steve. That's good news!

Just so I understand fully, the only way to currently see the earnings is by the visual Bar Charts on the "Earnings" page?

--
The reason I need access to the data is because I'm having to split profit with other people who've invested in our mining operation.
coinman2000

Post by coinman2000 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:54 am

I would also love this feature as I am now tasked with manually copying all my earnings by hand from 2017 for tax purposes and an export would literally save me days of data scraping just to comply with good old Uncle Sam :(
ZiGen

Post by ZiGen » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:38 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote:No.

But Constance is working on this feature, since it was requested so often. We expect to have it available in two or three weeks.
In 2 to 3 weeks? ...Doesn't look like a "rocket science" task to me ... Export in .cvs is a trivial task IMHO ...