No Payment for 5days now and NO respons on Support Ticket.

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
maintje

No Payment for 5days now and NO respons on Support Ticket.

Post by maintje » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:29 am

Why is my balance not payout for 5 days? I’ve made a request for support tickets UST-3422, please check it asap...

- I have already fill in the form; im not a American.

Would you help me please? Ticket: UST-3422 its open for 2 days now.

Regards,
Main
xxx

Re: No Payment for 5days now and NO respons on Support Ticket.

Post by xxx » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:26 am

I join the question. ticket UST-3423
Aura89

Post by Aura89 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:57 am

Wait for your tickets to be responded to.

Not sure how much more simple it can get from that.

And before "I have been waiting!"

Uh, so....Wait for your tickets to be responded to. Simple.
maintje

Post by maintje » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:00 am

Thank you for your respons, any idea about the SLA?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:26 am

maintje wrote:Thank you for your respons, any idea about the SLA?
Simple tickets get a response within 24 hours. However, if you haven't received a response, it's likely that your ticket is extremely complex and probably requires a detailed investigation. This week, we've prioritized the installation of new coins for equihash mining over complex tickets, so those tickets are on hold right now. When we get close to a release, we need to make a decision to push forward or revert, and we've decided to move forward. There are only 32 tickets that are waiting for support right now, and 110 are waiting for the customer to reply.

Once our new backend developer is fully trained in May, and we are able to identify qualified full-time developers, then hope to be able to resolve complex tickets even during the infrequent periods when there are major releases upcoming. For now, though, the only thing I can do is apologize and let you know that we're trying to hire people as quickly as possible, and that we'll return to the tickets as soon as this release is complete.

For the sake of fairness, we do not escalate tickets upon request in the forums or anywhere else, because that isn't fair to other customers who have been waiting.
maintje

Post by maintje » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:32 pm

Clear!

As far as I can I can see, my ticket concerns a simple question/problem. And even when this turns out to be an extremely complex ticket (is there nothing in between?), you guys would inform me of the status of the ticket, what the issue is, how you will resolve this matter and an ETA of solution.
To be quite frank, your message concerns a lot of ifs and maybe's. I would appreciate a more adequate answer.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:05 pm

maintje wrote:Clear!

As far as I can I can see, my ticket concerns a simple question/problem. And even when this turns out to be an extremely complex ticket (is there nothing in between?), you guys would inform me of the status of the ticket, what the issue is, how you will resolve this matter and an ETA of solution.
To be quite frank, your message concerns a lot of ifs and maybe's. I would appreciate a more adequate answer.
I apologize for this. Would it be better for you if, when nobody is immediately able to resolve the issue, a response is issued stating that we're working on the problem?

I always thought that canned replies like that are patronizing and not very useful, but perhaps I was wrong and they would actually be appreciated.