HELP WITH PASSWORD ARGUMENTS

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
mwinters

HELP WITH PASSWORD ARGUMENTS

Post by mwinters » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:33 pm

Hello, I'm new to mining and I was wondering if someone can help me choose a good password argument to maximize my profits. I have an Antminer L3+ and help would be greatly appreciated.
CSZiggy

Re: HELP WITH PASSWORD ARGUMENTS

Post by CSZiggy » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:59 am

use no password
or n=miner

and that, according to the website's help pages, shuold give you the biggest returns.
GregoryGHarding

Re: HELP WITH PASSWORD ARGUMENTS

Post by GregoryGHarding » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:02 am

there are no password arguments to maximize returns, password arguments are for custimization or user defined coins which wont benefit profit