No payout so many days!

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
stool

No payout so many days!

Post by stool » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:11 pm

Why my balance did not payout for 4 days? I’ve made request for suppport tickets UST-3363, please check it asap... :?
GregoryGHarding

Re: No payout so many days!

Post by GregoryGHarding » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:51 pm

did you fill out your 1099 or tell prohashing your not american?
amir6067

Post by amir6067 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:54 am

Hi, if one user not American, earned coins will not pay to him? Actually I'm one miner and register in your pool to start mining but in payment wallet registration I found forms and many explaination then I afraid to continue.
Im beginner and not from USA, this is big question for me, I think your pool is very complicated for this matter must be more easy, I'm searching long time find away can contact you to ask this matter but after many search arrived here, please answer me if I connect my miners to your Pool will receive my earned coins easily? Any tax or fee reduce? Must fill out form? Or only add wallet address just enough??
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:48 am

amir6067 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:54 am Hi, if one user not American, earned coins will not pay to him? Actually I'm one miner and register in your pool to start mining but in payment wallet registration I found forms and many explaination then I afraid to continue.
Im beginner and not from USA, this is big question for me, I think your pool is very complicated for this matter must be more easy, I'm searching long time find away can contact you to ask this matter but after many search arrived here, please answer me if I connect my miners to your Pool will receive my earned coins easily? Any tax or fee reduce? Must fill out form? Or only add wallet address just enough??
You can submit a support ticket at https://support.prohashing.com. That's the best place to go for questions about a specific account.

Customers who aren't citizens, who don't live in the United States, who don't use US VPNs, and who don't host miners in the United States, usually fill out form W8-BEN. That form certifies that you don't have any ties to the United States, and that's all you have to do for us. All we do with it is to keep it on file as part of a legal requirement; we don't have to send it to anyone. You do not need to submit the form to us if you earn less than $600 in a year.

You might or might not owe taxes in the US or another country. We don't calculate taxes owed for either the US or other countries, we don't submit paperwork to other governments, and we don't provide legal advice on taxation. I suggest talking to an attorney if you have questions about taxes.