Support ticket backlog

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Reign30

Support ticket backlog

Post by Reign30 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:19 am

Is there a way we can get what kind of backlog there is on support tickets? It's been days without a response, and it would be nice to know when we can expect one.

Thanks.
travelinmusic

Re: Support ticket backlog

Post by travelinmusic » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:48 pm

Don't count on it. There seems to be corruption at PH. I have an open ticket since mid december that they owe me about $50 US mined. They flat out ignore me I have submitted at least 2 other tickets that ask for reckoning and always ignored. They are cheap bastards that can not get off their high horse.
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:23 pm

youre gonna call a company cheap bastards over 50 bucks? have you seen the earnings charts lately? be patient, your tickets will be reviewed.
dnprod

Post by dnprod » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:31 am

travelinmusic wrote:Don't count on it. There seems to be corruption at PH. I have an open ticket since mid december that they owe me about $50 US mined. They flat out ignore me I have submitted at least 2 other tickets that ask for reckoning and always ignored. They are cheap bastards that can not get off their high horse.

try bittrex.com, i've had a ticket since mid-novemeber without a human response yet.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:53 am

Reign30 wrote:Is there a way we can get what kind of backlog there is on support tickets? It's been days without a response, and it would be nice to know when we can expect one.

Thanks.
There are 380 support tickets open. 351 of them are waiting for the customer to answer a question so that investigation can continue, and the other 29 have been assigned to Chris.

If I recall correctly, the remaining tickets are extremely complicated, and some of them may not be able to be resolved for weeks, like the ones with the live worker status that we can't reproduce. Thanks for your patience while Chris addresses them.
travelinmusic

Post by travelinmusic » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:00 am

It is called the cost of doing business. If you can not solve a small problem within 30 days then you pay it out. Like I said before, you are losing way more than $50 by delaying. Losing customers who read the forums and realize they do not want to mine here due to issues. You would have made hundreds off the dozens of miners I have pointed elsewhere due to this. It is not just any $50, it is the very first $50 I earned here.
Hire some help. Not maybe in a few months. Yesterday already. You do not have to resolve an answer to every issue, It is cheaper to pay it if it is too complicated than to waste a day researching it. The 21 tickets you speak of are likely the same 21 tickets of a month ago.
It is not my desire to call names but the squeaky wheel gets the grease. I will increase rhetoric until paid.
I appreciate the services offered here and am happy to work for you for free troubleshooting issues in the forum and suggesting you cash out at Kraken (did you cash out there? did you get your $50? or $500,000?) All I am asking for is not to be dissed. I would guestimate that by not paying me the $50 2 months ago, you have lost $5000+. Or perhaps $50,000. When the class action suit hits, it could be $50,000,000.
Last edited by travelinmusic on Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:16 am

travelinmusic wrote:You would have made hundreds of the dozens of miners I have pointed elsewhere due to this. It is not just any $50, it is the very first $50 I earned here.
....When the class action suit hits, it could be $50,000,000.

100 X 12 = 1200 miners...doesn't that make like $50 a minute? Why are you still wasting time complaining over 1 minute of work for hours on end?

And a Class action suit...doesn't that need more than just a single person to join in before it can be a class action? Do you know of more people other than yourself that are out the same $50 for the same reason? Otherwise your threat is full of nothing but hot air.

Good Luck Squeaky Wheel.
Hope you get your grease someday.
travelinmusic

Post by travelinmusic » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:51 am

CSZiggy wrote:
travelinmusic wrote:You would have made hundreds of the dozens of miners I have pointed elsewhere due to this. It is not just any $50, it is the very first $50 I earned here.
....When the class action suit hits, it could be $50,000,000.

100 X 12 = 1200 miners...doesn't that make like $50 a minute? Why are you still wasting time complaining over 1 minute of work for hours on end?

And a Class action suit...doesn't that need more than just a single person to join in before it can be a class action? Do you know of more people other than yourself that are out the same $50 for the same reason? Otherwise your threat is full of nothing but hot air.

Good Luck Squeaky Wheel.
Hope you get your grease someday.
Is not a threat. Just read the forums There are hundreds of similar complaints per month. It is a suggestion of worst case scenario. If the squeaky wheel does not get the grease then it over heats , causes fire and burns the place down. These are "sayings" or lore, if you will. This is an American company that maintains my social security number on file and is subject to taxation. Perhaps these are not legal Americans though. I could have put that $50 on BTC and tripled up to $150, Then shorted BTC for double to $300. Then put the $300 on TVIX and quadrupled to $1200. Then shorted TVIX to double to $2400. and on and on from there in the time they have held my money. You want to go by the US laws and 1099 etc then you better be ready for the worst case scenario. I would like nothing more than to back this company whole heartedly but trust is built on a foundation. And the foundation is $50 that was extracted. I am trying to help, not hinder. I will speak my mind like real men do.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:12 pm

travelinmusic wrote:It is called the cost of doing business. If you can not solve a small problem within 30 days then you pay it out. Like I said before, you are losing way more than $50 by delaying. Losing customers who read the forums and realize they do not want to mine here due to issues. You would have made hundreds off the dozens of miners I have pointed elsewhere due to this. It is not just any $50, it is the very first $50 I earned here.
Hire some help. Not maybe in a few months. Yesterday already. You do not have to resolve an answer to every issue, It is cheaper to pay it if it is too complicated than to waste a day researching it. The 21 tickets you speak of are likely the same 21 tickets of a month ago.
It is not my desire to call names but the squeaky wheel gets the grease. I will increase rhetoric until paid.
I appreciate the services offered here and am happy to work for you for free troubleshooting issues in the forum and suggesting you cash out at Kraken (did you cash out there? did you get your $50? or $500,000?) All I am asking for is not to be dissed. I would guestimate that by not paying me the $50 2 months ago, you have lost $5000+. Or perhaps $50,000. When the class action suit hits, it could be $50,000,000.
I was able to close 150 of the 350 support tickets today, and plan to continue working on them.

I think this topic deserves a more detailed explanation though, because it's a problem with the entire industry. The core problem, as you pointed out, is that we do not have sufficient manpower to answer the tickets. This is the same issue with Coinbase, Kraken, and most other cryptocurrency companies, and it's why people are always frustrated with poor customer service and crashes and bugs at every site. While one would think that customer service could be handled by unskilled labor, most tickets require an understanding of coins and coding.

There simply aren't enough competent developers to fulfill the demand for them. We've already made two offers and they were rejected; a third is outstanding right now. At the same time, we have a large surplus of money and continue to get inundated with investment offers. There is too much money and too little talent, and even though we are offering six-figure packages, people are unwilling to quit jobs in other industries because they generally see cryptocurrency as a fad or unstable.

In conclusion, we're trying to obtain additional manpower as quickly as possible. In the meantime, I've been working to resolve tickets as quickly as possible, and I apologize for the delays.

In regards to your ticket, I told you in the ticket that because you threatened legal action, I cannot comment further on the issue at this time. We will get back to you when we have additional information.
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:02 pm

heh, lesson 1, dont threaten legal action if you want things done in a timely manner.. the next update you will get is from a lawyer.