Lost blocks for linda

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Fry

Lost blocks for linda

Post by Fry » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:55 am

Ive gotten several blocks lost for linda solo mining. What is going on?
Fry

Re: Lost blocks for linda

Post by Fry » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:56 am

Ive lost like 100 bucks alrdy wtf
pavvappav

Post by pavvappav » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:18 am

The daemon for the coin is in error. Continuing to mine that coin will just increase your loss.
Fry

Post by Fry » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:57 am

Is that prohashing or the coin itself? I can mine it else where without a prob tho?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:13 pm

pavvappav wrote:The daemon for the coin is in error. Continuing to mine that coin will just increase your loss.
Not exactly. Coins that are in error can't be mined, and the mining server fails to authorize miners who attempt to mine them.

However, it came to our attention recently that some mining software is buggy and it will reconnect and continue to submit shares even though authorization was rejected. Make sure that your mining software handles this situation correctly so that you don't lose money.
Fry

Post by Fry » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:46 pm

I was mining with my antminer l3+. ...so its possible to mine linda on prohashing or no? Ive mined linda in other pools just fine...but id rather use prohashing
Fry

Post by Fry » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:26 pm

It sounds to me like this is a disconnect with prohashing. So i could have gotten over 100 bucks worth of linda if i solo mined on my own that kinda sucks
Fry

Post by Fry » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:26 pm

It sounds to me like this is a disconnect with prohashing. So i could have gotten over 100 bucks worth of linda if i solo mined uon my own that kinda sucks
Fry

Post by Fry » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:26 pm

I noticed this has been an issue in the past and it turned out to be a problem on prohashings end...I just typed prohashing lost blocks into google and it seems to be a thing for other coins. Is there reinbursement or a fix or do I just need to mine somewhere else?
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:25 pm

fry.. the linda daemon is down.. stop trying to mine it