Missing Verge Payout

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Sue-Bee

Re: Missing Verge Payout

Post by Sue-Bee » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:48 pm

Ok, i'm getting super worried.
There is "Complete and utter silence" from support.
Not even an acknowledgement.

NOw it has been a very long time.
Is there a phone number?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:54 pm

Chris is working on this issue, but hasn't been able to determine the cause of the problem.

There are currently two Verge blockchains, which are supported by different exchanges. We decided to mine and pay on Bittrex's chain. Yobit follows a different chain, along with some other exchanges. While Chris continues to investigate, I recommend making sure that you are following our fork of Verge.
Sue-Bee

Post by Sue-Bee » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:22 am

Thanks Steve,

Currently my payout has all been going from ProHashing to my Verge Wallet on my MAC.. I sent screenshots of that on the Support page.
Hoping Chris can work out the details.
Thanks for the response.

Cheers
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:19 pm

OK, he'll try his hardest, although I suspect the reason is because you're using a different fork than we support. If that's the case, there isn't much we can do other than to suggest that you sell your Verge on Bittrex, send LTC to Yobit, and then buy Verge on the Yobit fork there.

Chris will get back to you with more information soon.
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:30 pm

So if 1 exchange or another has to correct and get on board with the 'correct' fork of the verge coin, does that mean all the coins on that exchange that was on the wrong fork are now all worthless? Or do they get converted?

Seems like I would want to convert ALL my verge into something else until after they make up their minds which verge fork is which.
ROTHSCHILDSCOIN

Post by ROTHSCHILDSCOIN » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:49 am

I am looking for Verge worth 200 USD. Anyone to sell?
Tell me how to get to pay you 200 USD