Missing Doge Payout from Solo Mining

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
mhannigan

Missing Doge Payout from Solo Mining

Post by mhannigan » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:04 am

I filed a support ticket on this, but never heard back. I'm missing a Doge coin payout from solo mining.

Scrypt Dogecoin 10000 5.03091694 147,764,686,043 $63.2842 Mature, credited 1/23/2018 8:00:45 PM 2066600

It says credited, but it hasn't showed in my account yet.
Mike
spauk

Re: Missing Doge Payout from Solo Mining

Post by spauk » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:03 am

i don't know if you can solo mine dogecoin. since it's a merge mined coin while mining litecoin, i think you would get paid out in litecoin.
were your litecoin earnings higher? which coin were you solo mining?
mhannigan

Post by mhannigan » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:26 pm

I was mining Guldin. It was the result of merge mining, and the block was confirmed. That means the proceeds of 10,000 dogecoin should go into my dogecoin wallet, but there is nothing there. I wonder why nobody from the site will help me with this?
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:35 pm

If you were mining guldin in solo mode, then you only got the split of the merged mining reward for the dogecoin.
so it would be a split of 10,000 dogecoins....and the reward would go into the guldin coin wallet you were solo mining.

When solo mining you are ONLY paid out in the solo mined coin. you cannot mine 1 coin in solo mode and get paid out in another.

Unless you were solo mining dogecoin, you would not get paid out in dogecoins while solo mining another coin.
mhannigan

Post by mhannigan » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:41 pm

AppleMiner wrote:If you were mining guldin in solo mode, then you only got the split of the merged mining reward for the dogecoin.
so it would be a split of 10,000 dogecoins....and the reward would go into the guldin coin wallet you were solo mining.

When solo mining you are ONLY paid out in the solo mined coin. you cannot mine 1 coin in solo mode and get paid out in another.

Unless you were solo mining dogecoin, you would not get paid out in dogecoins while solo mining another coin.
That's funny because I was paid out in all the other coins that I've merge mined.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:11 pm

Maybe when you solo you do get the reward for merged mining as a split IN those merged coins.

I don't solo mine enough to notice any merged mining efforts from them.
If you do then I was wrong.
Anyone else know one way or the other?
spauk

Post by spauk » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:43 pm

every time i've seen merged mining rewards from solo mining it goes towards the coin selected to be solo mined. make sure you have all of the coin name spelled right in the password argument when selecting coin for solo mining. and the right gulden address saved in payout addresses. also to make sure you really solo mined it check if there's a flag next to it in found blocks