Errors on some miners

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
bitwinter

Errors on some miners

Post by bitwinter » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:52 pm

Getting this error below

Doesn't matter what coin it is- at first it was with one miner ...now 3
I have 12 Scrypt miners and the other 9 are fine

What does this error mean and is it still producing profit ?

One thing to note- I am using and "n=" option to name the miners- notice k101 is fine

though the ones with the error do not display the names i give them..instead they show what you see

Any help in understanding this would be appreciated

Thanks!

AppleMiner

Re: Errors on some miners

Post by AppleMiner » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:57 pm

Yes it is still profiting.

Your miner re-connected before the old named mining worker was disconnected.
since you can't have 2 miners with the same name, for tracking purposes, it gives the duplicated miner a new ID name.

if you have them named K101, K102, K103, K104...and you see K103 is one of the missing miners, rebooting or restarting the miner after enough time has passed should allow it re-connect in, not see the old name still in use for your account, and use its proper name again.

Again, this is only visual, it does not impact operations or profits, and really no changes need to be made unless you need to see what each rig is doing for your own purposes.
bitwinter

Re: Errors on some miners

Post by bitwinter » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:11 pm

Thank you!