Rejected shares around %10 again.

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
codt

Rejected shares around %10 again.

Post by codt » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:24 pm

Mining with an L3+, rejected shares were high back in Nov during the server load issues.
After the server upgrade, rejected went down to the expected %1-%2 range.
Now it's back up to %10 for the last few days.

I've been here at prohashing for a while. I can't take an overall %14 (including fee) drop in profitability, especially now.

Anyone else noticing this issue? Steve, is this something that is being looked in to? I tried searching the forums but "rejected" is too common a term apparently.

My configuration (sharediff, etc) is fine, I've been mining for years.

Thanks
AppleMiner

Re: Rejected shares around %10 again.

Post by AppleMiner » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:31 pm

Jive Tonto helped point out the error that led to the fix that now more accurately matches data from the pool and the miners report pages.

More info can be found here: Worker performance has dropped significantly
codt

Post by codt » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:33 pm

Thanks much, got lost in the complaining about profitability being down. Wish the forum search wasn't so restrictive. :D

Thanks.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:00 pm

codt wrote:Thanks much, got lost in the complaining about profitability being down. Wish the forum search wasn't so restrictive. :D

Thanks.
+1, wish it wasnt so hard to search keywords on here to get help also.