Please help! Something is wrong with the payoutsystem!

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
KryptoNova

Please help! Something is wrong with the payoutsystem!

Post by KryptoNova » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:23 am

Please help me!

I have had troubles all day with checking my settings. Every time I go to the setting-page I have to fill out the tax form information to see my settings although I filled them out weeks ago!

And NOW the most of my earnings have been "forfeitet" although I have NOT CHOSEN to forfeit anything! And I can see that my two other payout-threshods are "forefaitet" as well but I can't do anything about it. I can't change the settings that I never even made! What is happening? Something is terribly wrong and I want my earnings back.

I'm trying to file a support ticket but I cant get to the service desk. I suppose you have some big troubles?

Please! How do I get in contact with you and how do I get my earnings back, that I DID NOT forfeited.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Please help! Something is wrong with the payoutsystem!

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:45 am

If you didn't request to forfeit your balances, then it's likely that the "low luck miners" system identified your account as contributing invalid hashrate to the pool.

Do you rent miners from a cloud mining service?
Last edited by Steve Sokolowski on Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:09 pm

KryptoNova wrote: I'm trying to file a support ticket but I cant get to the service desk. I suppose you have some big troubles?
Please! How do I get in contact with you and how do I get my earnings back, that I DID NOT forfeited.
How far along in the process did you get?
Did you go to support.prohashing.com? Did the page load up correctly for you?
Were you able to signup an email account and have it verified and login with it to put a ticket in?
KryptoNova

Post by KryptoNova » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:45 pm

Hi Steve! Thanks for answering!
It seems like I can file a support ticket now. That system seems to be working, so I will do that!

I have an ASIC x11 miner. And everything has worked perfectly fine since i started in november. This has never happened before.
I had finally earned the 319 Digibyte for the free payout-threshold and was waiting to get my payment within 1 day and 14 hours and suddenly when I just refreshed the page they were gone and when I checked the account activity to see the payout I saw that it had been forfeited although I had not choosen that. My Digibyte and four other coins.

I will fill in my support ticket now! And hope to hear from you soon!
Last edited by KryptoNova on Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
KryptoNova

Post by KryptoNova » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:46 pm

Appleminer

I tried to go to supportprohashing.com but the page did not load correcly so I couldnt sign up an account, but now it seems to be working!
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:23 pm

The web server was down for parts of yesterday when Steve took them offline to let the other services catch up, and he has been investigating issues so the web server was restarted a few times yesterday.

Also, note that there is a . in that address.

Support . prohashing . com

I have no clue where supportprohashing.com might take you.
KryptoNova

Post by KryptoNova » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:44 pm

Thanks for the explanation Appleminer! I wrote the right adress support.prohashing.com because I copied it from the site. :) - I just missed the dot in my message to you. Now I have been able to send a support ticket so I hope to get some help soon :)
KryptoNova

Post by KryptoNova » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:52 am

How many days does it usually take before you answer a support ticket?