Payout being delayed for 3 days, why?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
halkibsi

Payout being delayed for 3 days, why?

Post by halkibsi » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:41 pm

Hello,

It is my understanding that if the wallet address was updated, payments are defered for security purposes. However, it was not changed. Last night, it said payout within 1 d etc. Now it says payout 2 d etc. Coins mined yesterday is included in this payment delay.

Would like to know why?
AppleMiner

Re: Payout being delayed for 3 days, why?

Post by AppleMiner » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:22 pm

I am not sure that payments are delays for changing the wallet address.
If you read that someplace, could you let me know where, just like to confirm so I know for next time.

Without a picture its hard to tell what is going on, but if you had a checkmark on a payout eligible payment and after 24 hours you still have not received it, then you should head over to support.prohashing.com and put a ticket in so they can help you further.

Good Luck
HAPPY HASHING!
halkibsi

Post by halkibsi » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:48 pm

AppleMiner wrote:I am not sure that payments are delays for changing the wallet address.
If you read that someplace, could you let me know where, just like to confirm so I know for next time.

Without a picture its hard to tell what is going on, but if you had a checkmark on a payout eligible payment and after 24 hours you still have not received it, then you should head over to support.prohashing.com and put a ticket in so they can help you further.

Good Luck
HAPPY HASHING!
Thanks for the reply.
Here is the image link: https://ibb.co/n7MRSR

Sorry, I thought this was support because I've seen many tickets like this addressed here.
Thanks again for the heads up.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:14 pm

Yeah Ive seen quite a few of these recently where the value gets stuck, and the days keep adding on instead of looking for a payout.

Not sure if it has something to do with a webserver restart or what triggers those, but typically once support unsticks it, its fine from then on.
I have heard of a few rare cases where the issue happens over and over. That would be a deeper issue for the support tickets to explore.

Yes many people put tickets in here asking for help, and we are glad to help if/when we can. But when people come in here or chat and say what their problem is and don't get it fixed then they report that the support here sucks and no one ever answers them or fixes their issues. But they need to understand that the ONLY OFFICIAL way to get support is to put in a support ticket @ support.prohashing.com and especially when there is an accounting issue or missing payment involved and it has been over 24 hours since the checkbox was checked on their payout eligible.
halkibsi

Post by halkibsi » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:24 am

AppleMiner wrote:Yeah Ive seen quite a few of these recently where the value gets stuck, and the days keep adding on instead of looking for a payout.

Not sure if it has something to do with a webserver restart or what triggers those, but typically once support unsticks it, its fine from then on.
I have heard of a few rare cases where the issue happens over and over. That would be a deeper issue for the support tickets to explore.

Yes many people put tickets in here asking for help, and we are glad to help if/when we can. But when people come in here or chat and say what their problem is and don't get it fixed then they report that the support here sucks and no one ever answers them or fixes their issues. But they need to understand that the ONLY OFFICIAL way to get support is to put in a support ticket @ support.prohashing.com and especially when there is an accounting issue or missing payment involved and it has been over 24 hours since the checkbox was checked on their payout eligible.
Great answer. Thank you. I'm heading there now. :)