Support.prohashing system login issue

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
KaiSatoshi

Support.prohashing system login issue

Post by KaiSatoshi » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:27 am

Hi there,

Sorry to post this here but no other option

- I cant login to create a support ticket due to password issue
- Tried password reset several times but i am not getting the reset email to yahoo email account (i have checked spam and every other folder)
- Tried to create new acc -email already in use at support.prohashing

what to do ?
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Support.prohashing system login issue

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:00 am

Unfortunately, some E-Mail providers have a system-level block against our mailserver. We aren't sure what the cause is.

We decided not to devote manpower to this issue because we have ordered an Enterprise-class Internet connection to replace the standard business connection we are using now. Installation of the connection will occur before March, and after the installation is complete, this will be one of the issues which will be resolved by the new service.

Until then, your best bet is to submit a support ticket to Yahoo and ask them to remove the system-level block on our server.
KaiSatoshi

Re: Support.prohashing system login issue

Post by KaiSatoshi » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:20 pm

Thanks for the feedback :)